Thread: Loving in Style
View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 07-29-2014, 01:46 PM

"Good" Katherine walked down the hallway keeping in check that her new recruiter was still in tow behind her. "Now your office is in the middle of mine and Caine's. So don't worry, if you have questions about something ask one of us, and don't be hesitant. We're all a team in this building, if one of us messes up or fails, then we all do. I guess it's more like a family that way, but that's what we think." Opening a glass see through door since most of them had doors or ones that shut. Katherine stepped to the side to let her in to her own office.

"This room has make up, designs, outfits, and just about everything. Since we're all working in here and it's hard to leave for lunch sometimes we even get a mini fridge for small things." Katherine heard Caine standing by the door, "Just to let you know Sugar, you're not in the way." Winking at Ashlynn. "Kat is just like a tiger cub, pushy." Caine saw Katherine roll her eyes "Ignore him" "I thought she was to ask for help, not ignore our help" Caine spoke. The two were good friends on the clock, off the clock could mean something different, but this wasn't the time to be playing.

"I will let you get set up now Ashlynn and Caine?" Katherine paused, not asking him a question by stating his name. "You still owe me three projects, get to it" and she pushed passed him leaving him in the doorway "Don't forget to give her the cellphone"