Thread: Heart Code
View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 09-23-2020, 10:28 PM

E.v.a watched curiously as he used the knife to open the box. She blinked when she noticed the odds and ends within the box, and slowly reached inside the box and carefully picked up one of the birds sitting in the hand made nest. So beautiful, and fragil. Someone made this, just like Kaede had made her, with careful and loving hands, she could almost feel it. Someone purchased this box with little things inside, as a donation, it seemed, as the card said. Hearing her creator's words, she blinked out of her daze and lifted her head just to see the man disappear into his lab, then lowered her eyes to the box and carefully set the bird back down inside the nest. She slowly closed the box and carefully pick it up in her arms.

E.v.a carried the box down the hall to set it by the door, only pausing as a light knock sounded. She glanced into the peep-hole to see the same young man from before, then adjusted the box and slowly opened the door. "I'm sorry, I must've given you the wrong box." He said, holding a smaller box. "I'll just take that one back, and trade you for the proper order." He said. E.v.a blinked and glanced at the sticker on the smaller box with the label on it, having their address printed on. "Yes, thank you. Try not to let it happen again, my..father doesn't appreciate his orders being mixed up." She said calmly, as she handled the man the box. He in return have her the box containing their ingredients.

However before she could close the door, the young man lightly grabbed her arm. "Please don't report this, it's my second day on this job." He said quietly. E.v.a paused, unsure how to respond.