Thread: Heart Code
View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 10-16-2020, 06:02 PM

E.v.a stared at the man for a moment. At first she was unsure of what to do, but as the man stared at her she tugged her arm out of his grip and straightend a bit. Her face expression shifted slightly to that to annoyance. "I ask that you do not touch me again, unless you want me to take it as a threat. I won't report you but if you were really wprried about your job, i suggest you not make the same mistake twice." She spoke rather calmly for how cold her tone was currently. Her tone caught the man off guard and he took a step back.

The man bowed some and picked up the large box. "Thank you.." He murmured before taking his leave. E.v.a glanced at the small camera before heading inside with the small box of ingredients. She wondered if Kaede would be proud of her, or a bit surprised. No one had any right to touch her except the man who created her. She set the box on the couter and opened it up to inspect the order.