Thread: C.h.a.o.s
View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 06-16-2011, 02:02 AM

Alice kept frosting the cake."yes it has been. I am Sorry for everything. If I had not found delay or you your family would be safe. I am Sorry. I understand if you wish to never speak to me again. I am a wicked person. Only pain and tragedy seem to follow me. Mace is wrong about me. I am not good. Good save and bring peace to others. Alice brings death and destruction." She said more to herself as she heard the conversation between the scientists and government officials after learning of her true powers. She held the spatula as her eyes widen. She started off in space as she went back to her days in the facilities. "Number eight disarm! Number eight disengage! Number eight halt! No number eight.general! !!!!! No eight why?" She said as the memories came backed to her. Her voice changed back to the child like one she was known for." Simple dead men know no lies. Evil men must pay." She said as she fell forward hitting the edge of the counter as she crashed to the floor clasping there. She closed her eys as she woke from her nightmares as she preferred to call them. She held her neck as the pain came back making her claw at it as blood begang to pour from it.