View Single Post
zyne
they/them

Old 03-06-2015, 12:00 AM

Contrary to popular belief, I actually enjoy writing. This is a lie, there is no "popular belief" and I highly doubt anyone spends that much time thinking about me in the first place. That's a lie also, there is one, extraordinary soul who cares that much about me: myself. God damn, self, you are just too egotistical. Anyway, I'll type in (mostly) proper grammar and spelling here since it is a writing forum.

Also I'll decorate this thread nicely one day. Maybe. Doubt anyone will read or look in since I probably wouldn't read or look in anyone else's thread if I weren't asked to. (Once again, I love being narcissistic as all Hell.) But, just in case, hello - I'm sorry you read this far and I apologize even further if you're going to read more because my writing is not very good but thanks for visiting anyway.

I'm not going to be posting whole pieces because I tend to hate most of the stuff I write except for maybe a few parts that I hate a little less. So probably drabbles, some poetry, and some drabbles of poetry. Great. I hope it's okay if I begin on the second post. I like to keep things separated.