View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-29-2016, 12:46 AM

The faintest frown painted Tage's lips. He disliked being turned down so much. He could perhaps push with his dominance to get his way, but he doubted it would work in this man. He would need to fight much like alpha to alpha and if he did, tensions would rise in the back again. Instead, he turned his shoulder, not bothering to look the other man in the eyes. "Funny you should say that since somewhere in you is a wolf," he murmured. "I doubt its healthy to keep him locked up inside. Hardly natural." And yet, some of his kind shared the same sentiment.

"I think I would enjoy a run with one such as you, but very well. You may leave now if you wish." He'd once more fallen into a commanding and distant tone rather than the softer one he'd acquired here at his home. His dismissal complete, he turned away and fell onto all fours as a wolf. Sharp blue eyes looked up at the man, waiting for him to make his exit. There was no doubt from the wolf's behavior now that he was alpha and one must tread carefully around him. Go or run. Those were the only two options.