View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 07-29-2017, 05:05 AM

It is Tanabata custom to write your wishes on colorful paper called tanzaku and tie/hang them on bamboo trees. Typically the trees are then floated down the river or out in the ocean and burned as an offering. There won't be any burning involved, or floating the trees down the river or onto the ocean, instead you will simply hang your wish here for me to grant.

Wishes can consist of items in the event shop, items in the regular shops, and possibly high priced items such as EIs/CIs.

Rules:
1. You may send in a wish at anytime during the event (Send the wish via PM to Queen_Andais - Subject should say WISH)
2. You may submit 3 wishes in all (Try not to be indecisive with your wishes, I will not look kindly on someone sending in a wish one day only to have them rescind that wish and ask for a different item in its place.)
3. Be specific in your wish by including the item name, exact color and shop where the item can be located
4. This is not limited to main accounts, Charity Mules are allowed to participate. (No Mules please)
5. Anyone wishing for a EI/CI will need to understand that a best effort will be put forward, but please limit the price to no more than 3,000 gold.
6. At no time will a wish for pure be granted. Should someone ask for the pure in place of an item that person will be banned from wishing for the remainder of the event and subject to exclusion in future event threads.
7. There will be no wishes accepted on the last day of the event. This is to ensure that I have enough time to fulfill wishes made throughout the week.

dragoness129 - The Bitter Hag - Granted
dragoness129 - Trident of Atlantis; Blueberry Silken Gown - Granted
Salvete - The Luuv Guru; The Bitter Hag; Temptress Bodice (Red)Granted
Kiari - Tiki Beach Party Granted
*Hime* - Duvalian Mining Corp. - Granted
Kirin Rosenbaum - Peacock Scythe; Purple and Black Voodoo Skirt; Purple and Black Voodoo Bodice
Precarious Fool - Priest of Feast Skirt & Priest of Midnight Skirt from special (Granted)

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 08-25-2017 at 05:44 AM..