View Single Post
EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-27-2011, 02:43 AM

Eirian couldn't help but be a bit surprised at all the food the little girl had ordered, but Eirian just smiled warm and said "Coming right up " Eirian walked to the back of the tavern to give Gwena the order, but she couldn't find her anywhere. "Hmm...I wonder where she went to?" Eirian thought to her self. "Well I just have to cook it myself" Eirian didn't mind, she loved to cook. After finishing the meal, Eirian brought the order to the table."Alright, here we go; medium steak and barbecued ribs with corn and butter. Ice cream sundae, strawberry crepe, a strawberry shortcake and chocolate smpothole with whip cream. Eirian turned to the man, "Are you sure you wouldn't like anything? We serve all kinds of food and drink here at the Starlight."

After Eirian finished serving the little girl her food, her attention turned to a man asking for a room. "There are a few rooms upstairs, here's the key to room two." Eirian replied, a little uneasy. She felt something odd about the man, but didn't know why. "I wish I could find Gwena, she knows how to handle this stuff" Eirian thought to herself.

ooc: Gwena fell asleep, but she'll probably be back when she wakes up.

Last edited by EirianHikari; 11-27-2011 at 02:51 AM..