View Single Post
Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-13-2012, 06:06 AM

Marcus rolled his eye and was about to say something to Dio but was put off by Chiki's verbal assault he glared at her retreating back in anger, thinking, 'Calm down Marcus, 10 deep breaths like Mentor said, you're the Valiant, don't let your anger get away with you,' Marcus let out a snort, saying, "Aw screw that noise! OI!" Grabbing Chiki by the shoulder and spinning her around, he glared at her, saying, "Who the hell do you think you are! You think I'm scared of a little lightning demon that, by the lacking profoundness of your stench hasn't even seen a century of existence? Before you try and get all scrappy with me, girl, I'd go talk to momma-demon and ask her exactly what the Knight Valiant does... and why you should train for a few more decades before you try and pick a fight with me! I'm a rookie, and I've already killed monsters way older than either of us... so BACK OFF!" Marcus breathed deeply, paying no attention to the eyes that were on him. Though most of the surrounding students didn't catch exactly what he was shouting about, they still found it more than a little odd that some older boy was screaming in some little girl's face.