a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 03-05-2014, 03:41 AM

Character Profiles

Nixie Roth (ID# 094386)X

Quote:
p o p p e t ♥

Nixie Roth

I will be able to take the powers of those around me by simply touching them, but I will only be able to use them for five minutes or so, and then the powers will be returned to the person they belong to. I'll be able to master the ability to transfer powers between others as time goes on (though never able to keep them for myself). I will also be able to manipulate energy, though I'll never really be the best at it, and the coolest one? Reality warping. But I'll only ever be able to show people small sceneries like they're looking at a projection, except for once or twice when I get lucky.
Nicknames: Nix, Nic
Physical description: Nixie has dark brown hair to her shoulder blades with side bangs that hang to usually cover her right eye. Her eyes are a light color, changing between icy blue or grey. She stands at 5'4" and has fair skin that's not too pale, but not tan either. She's actually quite beautiful, she just doesn't know how to accent her beauty well, and hardly thinks she's pretty. She's thin, but curvy. She has no birthmark. Her ears are gauged and her nose is pierced. Her lips are full and eyelashes long, like her mother's.
Sex: Female
Sexual orientation: Straight
Hobbies: Art; Nixie can do just about any kind of art. Also, reading, writing, gardening, horseback riding, photography, and camping to be outside in nature.
Likes: All things listed in hobbies, astrology, chinese food, movies, dreaming, laughing, rain/thunderstorms, fireplaces, small fuzzy animals.
Dislikes: Being pranked or snuck up on, spicy foods, crowds, small spaces, heights, big scary animals or situations.
My character's problem is: Fear of small spaces, crowds, narrow openings/doorways, and heights that comes with anxiety and panic attacks that lead to blackouts and frequent migraines.

‡ My story;

I got this letter in the mail. I didn't really question how the company knew my issues. I figured they got the information from my psychiatrist or physician. My mom and dad are happy that I might be able to get some better help this weekend. They're busy traveling a lot, so I was only able to tell them on the phone.

I spend a lot of time alone. I'm an only child, and we used to move a lot, before I was old enough to stay home alone. I'm awkward and make horrible first impressions, so I don't really have any friends. Not to mention, I'm not very pretty and have no confidence whatsoever. The few friends I've made in my lifetime have said I have a feisty and fun side, it just takes a while to drag out I guess.

Anyway, I guess I'll give the study a shot, I'll miss my furry companion, my Golden Retriever, Tipper. But it's only a weekend, and I really would love to be a normal person. What's the worst that could happen?

Rua Troi (ID# 093698)X

Quote:
Kry

Rua Troi

I will be able to heal others by taking their wounds onto my own body, my own body in order to compensate for this will have a somewhat higher rate of healing than normal.
Nicknames: Rua
Physical description: Rua has perpetually messy blond hair, oddly colored greenish gold eyes, a lean muscled build and several tattoos. A few of his tattoos are visible on his left arm, there is a small sparrow tattoo on his left shoulder blade, a tribal design on the lower left side of his neck (mostly on his shoulder and just a part of it peeks out onto his neck) and a tattoo of wings at the small of his back. His body also holds various scars in various places, some are easily seen and others are hidden by his clothing. There is even one around his neck as if he had been choked with a wire so tightly it cut into his flesh, leaving the easily discernible scar behind.
Sex: Male
Sexual orientation: Bi-sexual
Hobbies: Singing, Reading
Dislikes: Cold weather, snakes, spiders
My character's problem is: Self destructive in a variety of ways. Most commonly he seeks out relationships with people that will physically mistreat him, also he has a tendency to converse with his dead twin as if the other were really there and interacting with him.

‡ My story;

I was rather content, singing in seedy night clubs, partying all night. Then this letter arrives. No doubt my mother had something to do with it, seeing as how she's been trying to get me to go to a psychiatrist for years. I just hope it's worth the money they're offering. I'm not interested in making new friends, or even in this company, as far as I see it, I don't have a problem and there really isn't nothing they can help me with. Besides, it's none of their business, they should just give me the money and let me go back to doing my own thing.

Elaine Jones (ID# 069814)X

Quote:
silvergamer

Elaine Jones

I will be able to use my mind to move objects, also known as Telekinesis..
Nicknames: Ellie, Elle.
Physical description: I have long dark hair that I refuse to cut. It goes down to my waist, and my bangs tend to fall in front of my eyes, so I'm constantly brushing them away. In terms of height, I'm pretty average. I'm about 5'6, I think. When it comes to other features, I have green-blue eyes, and a slightly tan skin tone. Oh, I also should mention the weird birthmark under my left eye. It looks like a burn mark, but I don't recall being burnt there.
Sexual orientation: Straight
Hobbies: Hobbies? Hmm. Well, I love roller skating. I'm one of the fastest people you'll know. Oh, I also play guitar and sing. I've only preformed a few times though.
Likes: Oh, I like a lot of things. People with good senses of humor, the feeling of freedom, sunny days. You know, the normal stuff. And horror movies. I love horror movies.
Dislikes: I hate small rooms, or being cooped up. I also don't like rude people. I also don't like the dark. Maybe it's too many horror movies.
My character's problem is: psoriasis, mainly on my hands and arms.

‡ My story;

To be honest, I was shocked when I received the letter for the LTB study. In fact, I was so excited that I went and searched it on the internet, trying to find out everything I could about it. I got nothing. It was probably something newer, right? Of course, my parents were a little hesitant, but I am an adult who can make my own decisions. This could really help me, and other people as well. What's the harm in it? Of course, my best friend, Glimmer, is gonna miss me, but it's only for a few days. She'll find ways to fill up her time, I'm sure of it.

Corynn (ID# 030288) and Caleb Moore (ID# 270199)X

Quote:
Sadrain

Corynn Moore
I will be able to work with my mind - and that of others - in a more passive way. I will be able to read thoughts, influence them (such as, make myself invisible by forcing your brains to ignore my or something else's presence) and create shields that absorb damage. However, my powers will work only when in close proximity with Caleb (2-3 miles is the limit). Put me on other side of country from him and I am powerless. Besides, I will be lucky if I am not driven insane by hearing people's thoughts at first.
Nicknames: Cor, Rynn
Physical description: When next to Caleb, she looks nearly petite, although is nearly 5'8". Her body is not as muscled and toned as his, but she still has fit, beautifully curved body. Her hair is about shoulder blade long, falling in messy, but soft curls, in color nearly pitch black. Corynn's eyes are striking, clear gray, with thick, long lashes. She has a fair skin, there is barely visible gray tattoo under her left eye on cheekbone of strange symbol. She doesn't talk about what it is or why she has it. Her both ears have multiple piercings.
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Hobbies: Singing, playing guitar, reading, exercising, travelling, helping people when possible
Likes: Music, nature, Caleb's drawings and art as a whole, new experiences (positive kind) and learning things, feeling accepted and successful. Honesty, genuinely nice people, if they're not spineless. Being able to help. Having solitude now and then, but only if someone's in the next room
Dislikes: When Caleb loses cool and his guilt trips. Being suddenly touched by anyone. When either of them are mocked, laughed about, belittled. Isolation, failures. Nosy, bothersome people with no compassion
My character's problem is: Unable to develop relationships and commit to them, nor take them to the next level, due to various fears, among which are severe cases of Genophobia (fear of physical intimacy), Atelophobia (fear of not being good enough), mild case of Monophobia (fear of being alone)

‡ My story;
First, we were taken away from our mother due to neglect and abuse, then we became orphans. I will be honest, I don't remember much of that time - I was too small -, but after that, life didn't get any sweeter. We got tossed around from one foster home and orphanage to another. Something always seemed to go wrong, as if because of us and we got worse and worse reputation. I will just blame bad luck and unfortunate skill to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I don't want to go in details, but after the event that my fears of physical relationships stem from, things actually turned for better. We got taken in by one of social workers who helped us change our names and start life a-new. Unfortunately, cancer took her soon after and we were on our own again.

Still, I and Caleb had managed to catch up with school then and now I am studying social care in college. I work as a singer with my small band in a decent bar. But we're barely managing even with his wage added and live in this tiny apartment where Caleb sleeps on couch. Money from this LTB research will be real blessing. I am not sure how they found out about my problem, but I wouldn't mind getting rid of my past's demons and find a good guy to be with. My past boyfriends ended up casting me aside for various reasons. Anyways, I'm excited for this and Caleb is hopeful, too, even if he would never admit it.

Caleb Moore

I will be able to do things with my mind that physically affect world around me, like levitation (of myself and objects), pushing them around and adding mental power to my punch or kick. Also, force choke, anyone? However, I can do all that only while I am around Corynn, no further than 2-3 miles, unless LTB tries to stretch it larger. My abilities also will start out much weaker than those of others and until I learn to channel my emotions, particularly rage, it will remain so.
Nicknames: Cal, grumpy-face (only used by Corynn)
Physical description: Tall, standing at 6'4", he has a well toned body. Caleb's complexion is not as fair as his sister's, it's more on the tan end of scale. His hair has the same soft, slightly wispy texture however, but instead of being black, its color is dark chestnut brown. He usually lets his hair grow long and then cuts it so short his head is nearly shaven. Currently it is long, like in picture. Eyes have same bright gray tone as Corynn's and even those long, thick lashes.
He has no tattoos, although has been planning to get one, but his left ear is pierced with silver hoop.

Hobbies: Punching (people or punching bags), mixing boxing and martial arts, exercising, music, sketching in his notebook
Likes: When no one bothers him or Corynn and he doesn't have to get angry, Corryn's singing and good music in general. Being out in nature having a peaceful corner of his own, his notebook. People with backbone. When things go his way, successes in general
Dislikes: Nosy, bothersome, rude, spineless people. Maybe just people in general. Losing his cool (fighting is fine with him, he is just afraid Corynn might get hurt). Being used, unable to have some solitude and peace, being mocked, belittled or laughed at on any level or if that happens with his sister. Failures
My character's problem is: Has little to no anger management skills, quick to vent it physically. Similar phobia assortment to his sister on mild level, except for Genophobia. Instead, has severe case of Kakorrhaphiophobia (fear of failure) when it comes to protecting Corynn

‡ My story;
I don't see the need to repeat everything Corynn wrote, so go read what she wrote. Nothing else to add. Ah, well, I work as bouncer in the bar she sings at.

Justitia VeritasX

Quote:
Sadrain

Justitia Veritas

I will be able to go prolonged periods of time without food, water or rest and other physical necessities. What I used to do with meditation and self-discipline now has become part of my actual abilities.
This will be added to my already well-honed powers of social cloaking, alluring and truth inducement. I am capable of merging into any group, assuming some unimportant role and go unnoticed until I choose to reveal myself. Often, people looking at me simply will not register me at all or how I look. Sometimes, their minds will create unreal image of me. I allure similarly, person sees what they are attracted to instead of me. It does not have to be sexual attraction, for sadist it might be 'the perfect victim' or mother-like figure for a child. Nearly always, the visual will keep my scars on some level. As part of my social cloaking, I've been gifted with a 'social mirror' empathy, I can sense what the group as a whole is feeling, their mood, but discerning each individual's emotions is a lot harder.
I know when someone lies, although secrets or white lies are labeled same by my powers, and can make them tell the truth (although if the information they have is untrue, I will not be able to detect it). It is harder to induce larger group of people, but not impossible. Induced person either answers my questions or they confess each lie and deceit they have done throughout their life starting from most recent in a trance-like state. Both ways, but especially the latter, might result in insanity or death of the person. Afterward, weaker wills remain under my control to some extent.
Downside of my abilities that directly affect me is that I cannot lie, however I can weave around telling the truth and that each time I induce truth is burned in my mind, I can never forget it, no matter how horrible it is. In sense, small part of the victim's mind stays with me forever. Also, my social cloaking glamour does not work on machines, even security cams, so I have to be careful, but it will remain intact even if I am unconscious or sleeping, only breaking upon my death.
Nicknames: None
Physical description: There is absolutely nothing remarkable about her image that most people will always see. In fact, it is so regular, she will disappear from their mind in few seconds.
If she takes off her social cloaking, or someone is able to see through it, a rather petite girl is revealed. Standing at 5'6", she is frail, although under clothes there are enough of muscles and she has plenty of agility and speed. She doesn't have lot of curves, although she is not flat. Her skin is light and there are scars all over her body - arms, back, abdomen, legs.
Her face is covered with plain white mask with minimal features, although those are slightly childish, with light smile. Bangs around her face hide how far the mask goes. Material is soft, air passes through it easily and strong, but elastic, therefor making it nearly impossible to tear the mask off, whereas it is closed under her hair in complex way only she seems able to open.
Although normally she wears simple, even androgynous outfits, the one girly flaw she allows herself to have is long, thick, brown hair. But perhaps it is merely a wig, together with mask?

Sexual orientation: Undisclosed, but most likely heterosexual
Hobbies: Hacking, messing with tech, meditating, eating, reading, practicing martial arts, driving a car.
Likes: Honesty and truth. Honorable people. Sweet, cute and girly things. Taking off her mask. Music, literature, art. Animals. Delicious food, particularly sweet or spicy. Finishing a task well. Getting to the bottom of things. Nearly all things tech related and hacking. People who are polite even to servants and the like. Small groups of people in which she can mentally pretend to be included in, yet also needs to feel self-dependable and emotionally unattached to feel secure. Adrenaline rush when getting in where she's not supposed to be.
Dislikes: Being bare, both as state of showing skin and just not having her social glamour up. The need for social glamour. Being questioned. Feeling vulnerable. Taking off her mask. Bitter truth (although prefers over lies which she hates). Dishonorable people. Crime. Making mistakes. Fire. Her scars. Sour food. Crowds - and solitude. When she doesn't understand something or can't crack something fast enough. Being manipulated, losing control of situation. Truth inducement process.
My character's problem is: Obtained letter from LTB that claimed they will help her arsonphobia and treat her scars. Although both are actual issues, true problem lay elsewhere. She wishes for a different life, but at the same time finds it morally wrong to have it or aspire for it, therefor there is internal conflict. She's driven by some kind of obligation and plagued by her past.

‡ My story;
Her fictional life consists of living with her aunt, after devastating fire devoured her parents when she was just 10. She has not attended to any college and is now caretaker of her ill relative.
Her true life is shrouded in mystery and perhaps will remain so, but what can be shared is that she has come to LTB with clear purpose and knowing what will happen.

Gemini Starr (ID# 717375)X

Quote:
~Wild Spirit Wolf~

Gemini Starr

I will be able to See, talk to and touch (to some extent) ghosts or departed spirits. Talk to animals, have the potential for flight, though that's really up to LBT. Strong empathy, and, for some reason, something along the lines of Sith lightening..
Nicknames: Gem, Gemstone, Vixen
Physical description: Well, I'm an even five feet tall, with long, blood red hair and emerald green eyes. I have a slim build, and pretty good curves. I look pretty delicate, but don't let that fool you, I'm tough. I have a rose tattoo on my upper left shoulder, but no one can see it because I always wear clothes that cover every inch of skin. Even gloves. Despite my frail looks, I do have lean muscles from long hours of martial arts training. My hair, eyes, very fair skin and full pink lips have earned me the nickname Vixen.
Sexual orientation: I haven't really figured that out yet
Hobbies: Drawing, singing, reading, martial arts and long walks in the woods.
Likes: Good music, animals, horror movies, reading, windy days and chocolate.
Dislikes: Spiders, mean people, thunderstorms, bullying, and clowns.
My character's problem is: Coulrophobia (fear of clowns) and a serious inability to withstand skin to skin contact with other human beings.

‡ My story;

I don't like to talk about my past much. Let's just say that I've always been an Empath (meaning I have the ability to feel what other people are feeling, specifically pain) and it's gotten me a reputation. I'm an orphan (though I do know I have mostly Irish heritage,) but after a certain incident I ran away from the orphanage and pretty much lived in the woods. Now that I'm an adult, I've managed to turn my life around, get a job, an education, and even rent my own apartment. To be honest, though, this LBT study is just what I need. After all, I can't spend my life freaking out every time I see Ronald McDonald, right? Oh, and I have an Irish accent.

Byren Nisshoku (ID# 035626)X

Quote:
Kiyoto

Byren Nisshoku

I will be able to bend shadows to his will. He is able to fight with them as an extention of himself. He can liquidate them, harden them, and mold them to his will. He can use them as shields, blades, move through and see through them, and more. .
Nicknames: Nis, Shoku
Physical description: Byren is a tall 6'4''. His body is lean but muscular from working out and an active lifestyle. His muscles do not overpower his body, but he has been told they 'define' his body in a positive way. He has raven black hair which is shoulder length, and seems to have a messy yet tamed look to it. His bangs tend to shadow his eyes lightly, giving him a slightly mysterious look. He has piercing sapphire blue eyes as well. He is lean, and seems to have a natural air of power and command around him, while also elegance and fluence within his movement and body. His darker hair and eyes contrast with his fairer skin, which adds to his edge as well.
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Hobbies: Working out/training, cooking, anything to do with music (playing it, singing it, creating/mixing it, etc.), reading, painting and sketching.
Likes: Working out/training, cooking, music, books, art, nature, romance/passion, mystery, night, snow, rain, finer things, more classy and classical things, calligraphy, going out and having a good time, spending time with those he likes or cares for, more you have to discover.
Dislikes: Jerks, cocky people, whining, overly sweet things, being underestimated, being looked down upon, being told over and over something, to much authority, having everything planned out or chosen for him, more you have to discover.
My character's problem is: His mind, which manifests itself as nightmares, blackouts of Daymares or merely as if another "darker" personality surfaces. Certain things can trigger it, such as being confined in small places or within pitch black, and others.

‡ My story;

Byren grew up within a shady background, most of his history and his past is shrouded in mystery. It is believed that a lot of this past and events are the cause of his mental problems. Some believe that there are possibilities of other mental possibilities that could branch off from these troubles he is having. He recieved the letter inviting him to this facillity. His reasons for coming is a bit unknown, and he does not seem to keen on talking about himself.

AzelfX

Quote:
Kiyoto

Azelf

I will be able to have enhanced natural capabilities. My senses are more animilistic in nature, I can see, hear, smell and even touch better than a human. My speed and strength surpass that of a human, as well as my agility. This tail of mine? It is a third arm, I can move and use it at will. The sides of the arrow like end are sharp as any blade. I can also teleport, breaking my physical body down atom by atom, and assembling myself easily again in any location, as long as I have a mental image of where I am going or have been there before. Otherwise, I could end up teleporting myself into a sticky, deadly, situation. I show signs of energy manipulation as well, absorbing, releasing, constructing and more. This I can not control to well for now, so it is quite risky for me to use, but it will grow in time. I have the potential to be quite literally a living weapon.
Nicknames: Az
Physical description: Azelf is a tallsix foot five inches. His body is slender and muscular in stature, rather intimidating at times. His eyes are a piercing icy blue, which have a tendancy to turn yellow when his more..ferral side surfaces. His hair is raven black, and styled to be kept back from his eyes. He keeps a well shaven mustache and beard, which give him a more dignified look. But his most distinguishable characteristics...are his red skin, sharper canines, elf like ears, and devil like tail.
Sexual orientation: Unknown, though he shows an intrest in both males and females, which has labled him as Bisexual.
Hobbies: Does being mysterious count? Or perhaps sneaking around and up on people? Azelf enjoys studying and practicing various forms of combat, weather it be physical or weaponized. He enjoys things that command strategy, like chess or other games. He enjoys reading as well, or playing the piano. His favorite past time is gambling though, yes, he can never resist a challenge or a bet.
Likes: Azelf has a knack for the finer and refined things. He enjoys wine, and high class food. He enjoys the night most of all, so he tends to be more nocturnal. Azelf enjoys literature, and various stimuli. He likes combat and strategy, making him excellent in a fight. He enjoys darkness, blood, pain and torture in a sense, which could or could not be a good thing...depending on which side of his favor you are. He enjoys gamling, bets and a good thrill or rush every now and then. He is not an adrinaline junky though, he knows how to control himself quite well. He has many odd little likes you will discover along the way.
Dislikes: He HATES being called a freak, looking at him as such, or litterally calling him one, will deffinetly not be good for you. He hates being underestimated and looked down upon. He dispises those who would so easily bend to the will of others or compromise themselves. He dislikes whining and overly cute things. He hates dishonorable people, or those who would rather stab someone in the back than do it while looking them straight in the eye. He dislikes being cold, it often slows his body down oddly enough, so he avoids the ice and snow for to long. He has many odd quirks you will discover along the way.
My character's problem is: Many say that Azelf himself is a disease, something is not right with him obviously. Many would care to say he is posessed by the devil but...hmm...shall we see? Azelf's other problem, is his animal side, which manifests itself in anger. Once he gets going enough, he can not seem to control himself. He blacks out into fits of rage, which could possibly harm many of those around him.

‡ My story;

Azelf was never normal to begin with. Just being born, he was labled a freak. His parents were normal humans, and though they showed a bit of unspoken fear in their son, they did their best to hide and protect him. Why? Azelf from birth had red skin. Not only that, but he was born with a tail, and elf like ears. As a baby, he already had a full set of quite sharp little teeth, which led his parents to fear he was a demon child. It was his mother who convinced his father not to turn him into the police on his day of birth. He was born to a Russian mother, and a German father, being around both of them, he has a mixed accent which sounds quite odd to many. He grew up sneaking around, hiding, never allowed to go outside or be around normal people. Azelf grew up believing he was a freak, a plague. His mother told him that he was just special, that people would accept him in time.

But the more he aged and developed, the more his parents worried about him. Curious about the outside world, Azelf would venture out at times. At the age of eight however, his luck took a turn for the worse. One night as he was out, a man was hit by a car. He saw the accident from his place within a tree. His parents had raised him to be a good boy, so his first instinct was of the man, not himself. Though as he tried to help the man, people spotted him and paniced. They would not listen to him, accusing him of being the one who had hurt the man. Of being a demon and a killer. He fled home, though news spread fast. People were looking for him, and as news got to his parents, his father feared the worst. His mother begged him, but the father had feared his son really was a killer and a demon. He turned him in, and it was not long before the men came for Azelf. Much of his history after that is off the records, and unknown.

Arvin V. KaiserX

Quote:
Xavi

Arvin V. Kaiser

I will be able to secrete poisons from my skin. Sexy, right? Oh, it gets better. On top of that frog-like ability, I can also spit acid! My saliva is toxic, but in small doses it's not harmful. Ladies, when you kiss me, enjoy the sting of the poison. If it gets to be too much, you're clearly not worth my time. Hmmm, what else can I say about my powers? Oh yes! You see, my white blood cells are 'radiated' in nature. They're so lethal to pathogens and drugs that they can stop me from getting sick. My constitution is also top-notch. I've always been able to eat anything, but with these new powers, I can really eat anything. I've always wanted to drink poison.... Before you run off (I see you trying to scroll down to the next section), let me add one thing that might just save your life. With time, I'll be able to drink blood and determine what toxins are plaguing someone's body. Granted, you have to make me want to save you..
Nicknames: Arvin or Scorpio
Physical description: His height of five-eleven when compared to his friends is a bit on the shorter side, but, as one might assume, he makes this up with his personality. His body is sculpted flawlessly and he knows it. Avrin is often one to remove his shirt and show off his handsome good looks (hello abs of dreaminess!). His arms are toned to perfection (you can't help but what to touch them!) as are his chest and stomach. Even his ass appears to be perfectly shaped. There isn't much on the looks side of things can could be considered a flaw, expect that bizarre green hair of his, which is usually just a mess of green. His eyes are also rather odd in color. They're a very pale hazel color and look yellow-green in nature. He thinks nothing of it, though. To him, they're perfect and make him unique. Oh and he has a tattoo!
Hobbies: Modeling, winning drinking games, playing guitar, excising, target shooting (guns and knives, preferably), hunting, and video games (especially war games)
Likes: Flirting, "adult play" time, joking, laughing, and putting puzzles together
Dislikes: Rude/arrogant men (irony!), being yelled at, losing "the game", finding out someone ate his dinner, people who interrupt him, and people who don't compliment his looks
My character's problem is: Narcissistic personality disorder. Need I say more?

‡ My story;

One might describe Arvin as being a bit standoffish when given a quick first looking. He has a haughty air that floats around him and seems to engulf everything he says and does. This initial observation, although true, is not the whole picture. There are several layers to this man, each revealing a more softer side, once peeled away. Of course, getting to that insecure, fragile side is no easy feat. Wrapped up in his narcissistic ways (more so recently), it will take more than one day to bring out the prince within.

On the outside, Avrin takes on the appearance of a bad boy, your typical charmer. He is well-spoke and is often flaunting his dashing good looks. It's expected that woman swoon around him and do their best to feel his exposed chest. He always holds a daring look in his bright eyes, which is often accompanied by a smile. Being blessed with straight, white teeth, Avrin is never shy about flashing that handsome grin around. In fact, he enjoys sharing it with the world because he claims it can "lighten up a room." Not to mention, it's that smile of his that's landed him in many magazines and earned him his reputation as "a sexy green beast."

When someone is finally able to peel the outer layers away, they will discover that Avrin is actually a very sensitive man. He is often ailed with thoughts that would cause any man to shudder or lose sleep over. Although not the most brilliant man of the group, Arvin does pull a lot of his own weight and he is often lost in thought. He likes to analyze things until he completely understands, which, as one might guess, is easier said than done. Avrin Kaiser is often bemused at the little things in life that people seem to take for granted. He enjoys spending time with his close comrades and he cherishes all the time he is able to spend with the woman of his picking (who is still a mystery to him). A bit of a hopeless romantic, there really isn't a bone in this man's body that is unjust or violent. He just has unorthodox ways of showing that passion.

Arvin's definitely become worse over the years though. After his closer friends magically disappeared, he started losing his touch. He became obsessed with looks and sex. There was alcohol involved, too. Tarnishing his once golden (though cocky) reputation, he was forced to seek out medical help. No one would hire him until he cleaned up his act. Arvin, being proud and stubborn, had yet to seek out such help. That was until a mysterious letter appeared before him. Intrigued and loving the secretiveness of it all, Arvin graciously accepted the offer. He's hoping that the LTB can aid him and restore his fame and fortune. Like all great celebrities, he knows it's time for his comeback!

Oh, did I forget to mention that Arvin's an actor? Ah, silly me. He's famous for his roles in some hit spy and soldier movies (he's won an Academy Award). Arvin also has a beautiful voice, which has been used in many video games. He also sang an anime opening song for a super popular series.

Now do you understand why he doesn't want the world to know about his visiting of the LBT. For him, it's all about his reputation. He's just hoping that when it's all said and done, he won't lose his cocky touch. Arvin really just wants to tone it down his NPD. You know, so he's more bearable and might actually land another acting role.

Rroy SkytunX

Quote:
Xavi

Rroy Skytun

I have the ability to manipulate ice. This allows me to create shields, spears, and daggers from the frozen material. I can also form my beloved scythe as well as any other random weapons. I love making sniper rifles that use ice bullets. Regardless, my ice-shields are quite difficult to destroy and his legendary ice-spear is a weapon to fear. The best part about ice is that it leaves no traceable hint. When the ice melts, all the evidence is washed away. Meaning, I can commit the perfect murder. As a fun little perk about ice, I cannot freeze and fire cannot burn me. In other words, temperature has no impact on me. I also feel nothing when you touch me. Ice numbs the body, allowing me to go without suffering. I should probably note that when I activate my ice powers, my eyes turn icy blue and this high-tech tattoo runs down from my left eye to my upper lip..
Nicknames: Rroy or Reaper
Physical description: He's got a well-crafted body that stands about three inches over six feet tall. His weight is a bit on the slender side, which makes sense as he's often described as "slightly under the average" with regard to body mass and weight. This body of his is often found wearing garments of dark colors, blacks and grays to be exact. He cannot stand light colors; however, from time to time, he will don himself in the color red. For the most part, his outfits are simple with a bit of an edgy look to them. If he's in a suit, he'll have chains on his pockets. If he's in a sleeveless shirt, he'll, more than likely, be wearing combat boots and some studded belt around his hips. You could easily peg him for being a "punk" and that wouldn't be far from the truth.

If we directed your attention away from his attire and were to zoom in on his face, you'll see he's got a fine pair of pupil-less crimson eyes. No, he's not blind, though most people believe this upon first glance. He is, quite simply, born without pupils. Although people would assume this would cause the male problems, it has, in fact, done quite the opposite as rumor has it that those eyes of his are a gift from the Devil.

With regards to the rest of his face, one would notice a slender pair of pale lips. His nose is rather sharp, but it's not a sheer drop. People might call it perfect, or too perfect. Rroy's overall face shape is a narrow and angular, but not so sharp that it makes him look triangular. His ears are average sized, but they appear to be a little more pointed at the tip, but don't be roped into thinking he's an elf. His ears, though unique, are often masked behind his wispy black hair. That same dreamy hair also masks his eyes from time to time. It is quite long in the front, having pieces sweep down past his jawline. However, the back is usually kept short and pushed up-right. People sometimes mock him for having a "chicken's ass" look to his hair. Either way, at the top of his head, there are usually two tiffs of hair that wing out, doing their own thing. People, more than often, mistake them as horns. Are they really? Perhaps? After all, he wears the Devil's Curse - red eyes, black hair, fair skin - so proudly.

Sexual orientation: N/A (but would be straight)
Hobbies: Aside from killing people or devising grand battle tactics, Rroy enjoys playing guitar and singing. He also enjoys going on long runs (at least 5 miles long). He's a mechanic too, often tinkering with things and trying to come up with new weapons and apparatus to help him get a job done.
Likes: Bossing people around, being a total ass, killing, domination, power, crime, corruption, smirking, plotting, running, and fighting with swords.
Dislikes: Looking weak, losing, tomatoes, anything infused with the power of light, angels, and being late.
My character's problem is: that he is absolutely terrified of tomatoes. Long, crazy story aside, he thinks that they are 'trying to take over the world.' He fears that, if they succeed, mankind will be enslaved and humanity will be lost. The sight of a tomato can push him over the edge and into hysteria. Do yourself a favor and DON'T show him a tomato. Odds are, he'll conjure up a weapon and destroy everything in sight of that tomato.

‡ My story;

I'm sorry, that information is classified. You would either need to be CIA or FBI to open the files, but even they don't have everything. I guess you could just say that my secrets are safe with me.

However, I will comply with your request to share a tid-bit of my past. My parents couldn't keep me so they gave me up for adoption. They man they gave me to enslaved me and made me work. I grew strong, fast, and smart. I learned how to read on my own and eventually out witted my master, thus allowing me to attend school.

I'm a genius, by the way. Brilliant beyond belief, and no that's not me tooting my own horn. Like I said, I'm CIA level. I have to be smart to get in there.

Regardless, I eventually graduated and enrolled in the military. It was around that time that I started to make a name for myself. I was damn good at my job. Heh, I was too good at it that the Russians picked me up and offered me a job. Best part, I'm not Russian but I made one hell of a Russian spy.

After a long tug-o-war match over me, I eventually landed with the US. I should have been arrested but I never really committed treason or did anything to harm the US so they decided to throw me into "detention" of sorts. I eventually proved my worth and got tossed into the field. You know those guys who make things happen. Yeah, I made things happen. Bad guys suddenly vanished and the streets got safer.

Then it happened. I was made. Running for my life, I had no choice but to go into hiding. While in hiding, I happened upon the LTB.

To be honest, I'm not sure if these memories of mine or real or artificial. I know the LTB's secrets. I what they want. And here's the kicker, I want to help them. Are they brain controlling me? Perhaps, but I don't mind. I like the future they've painted. I want to help them achieve it. And no, I don't care how many people I kill to make the LTB's dreams possible. I kill because I care.

Aiden Nathanial RhodesX

Quote:
blueblackrose

Aiden Nathanial Rhodes

I will be able to create and destroy things on a whim. You see everything is made up of nothing more than simple bits and pieces of elements. I can rearrange those bits and pieces of elements to create and destroy. It's cool and all, but everything has a price. Sometimes that price can be rather high..
Nicknames: Nate, Jake
Physical description: I'm a rather odd fellow or so I'm told. I stand 6' 1" and weight 168 lbs. My hair is a little on the long side and is a lovely amethyst color. Oh my eyes? Aren't they awesome? The right one is azure and the left one is gold, the exact opposite of my twin brother's eyes. I have pale skin like my mother, but it's not ivory like hers was. I also have a star shaped birthmark on right side just below the rib cage. Oh I also have a heart tattoo the word Mother underneath it on my upper left arm and a steampunk style half open pocket watch tattoo with the date my brother died.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, playing with fire, creating and destroying things
Dislikes: Loud noises, needles, my father, doctors
My character's problem is: Multiple Personalities Disorder

‡ My story;

Why are you bothering me with such nonsense? Isn't all this stuff in my file? This is for my file, hahaha. I'm sure my father will just sensor anything he doesn't approve of even if I write it here. Okay fine I'll share my story of how I got to this point, but if anything ends up messing from my file don't come pestering me about it. Just go see the man that made me what I am.

I was a twin, but my twin brother Jacob left me just like our mother had left us. Our mother passed away when we were three. She had been sick for a while. At the time I didn't know what the cause was, but I learned the hard way afterwards. The man that our mother loved, the man that was supposed to be our father, the man that was supposed to protect us. That man, Dr. Jonathan Rhodes, he slowly killed the woman he supposable loved by experimenting on her. Being left with just his two sons he decided that they would have to do to continue his work. It's amazing how he was able to keep it secret and secretly move my brother and me into LTB. We became prisoners without even realizing it.

My father experimented on us day after day. While I handled things well Jacob wasn't as fortunate. He often was sick or left weak after going through an experiment. Jacob left me when we were eight. During an experiment that our father performed. My twin and I were like two sides of a coin. We knew each other inside and out. We didn't have to speak to know what the other was thinking or feeling. Maybe that's why I have both mine and his abilities. Anyway that day really changed me. The anger and hate I already felt towards my father intensified. I don't know how true it is, but I've been told that I developed other personalities after my dear twin brother's death. I really don't believe them, it's probably just another excuse that that man came up with to keep me in this place under his close supervision.

Dr. Jonathan RhodesX

Quote:
blueblackrose

Dr. Jonathan Rhodes

I will be able to finally perfect my life's work. Also down the line I might even start to mellow out more and actually become more of a father. Who knows I might even start to think more about the wellbeing of the people who are test subjects then just getting the results that I want.
Nicknames: Dr. R and John
Physical description: I'm 6' 4" and 181 lbs. with a light complexion. With age my hair has grown lighter in color and has become a lilac/silver color. My eyes are a pinkish red color and I wear glasses. I think that about describes me.
Hobbies: Experimenting, writing, research
Likes: Science, mathematics, reading, perfecting his greatest experiment
Dislikes: Disobedient test subjects, not getting the results he wants, imperfection, misplaced items, failure
My character's problem is: Obsessive Compulsive and Perfectionist

‡ My story;

Call me mad if you will. It wouldn't be the worst thing that I've been called. I know that my only son hates me and I'm not going to say he doesn't have a right to, but I think he needs more time to see things the way I do. Anyway I guess on to my story.

I was a young lad fresh out of college when I first began to work for LTB. It was in college that I had met Helena. She was such a beautiful woman and caring too. We both were granted jobs by LTB not long after finishing college. At the time it seemed like fate. Everything was going so well back then. About a year after we started our work here at LTB the two of us finally tied the knot. We were both so happy and naive back then. As time went by we dived deeper into our research and it didn't take long for that research to cause changes that we never noticed. Helena started to question what she was working on while I didn't. I could see the great possibilities and wanted to take things further.

Of course the higher ups didn't see eye to eye with me. They forced me to do my own research and experiments in secret. To avoid the possibility of them finding out I began to experiment on my dear Helena. Not long after I began experimenting on her she became pregnant with our two adorable twin boys, Aiden and Jacob. Helena was so happy about them. When they were born she could tell something was different and wasn't right. It was probably because of their heterochromia. The woman confronted me about things. I told her what I had planned. She wouldn't hear it. As long as she was alive she wouldn't allow me to us our children to continue my research. Maybe I should have listened when she first begged me to just stop it all. Being stubborn and the perfectionist that I am I wouldn't hear of it. Helena allowed me to continue my work using her as my test subject.

Shortly after our sons turned three an experiment I was performing on Helena went terribly wrong. I wasn't able to reverse the effects it had on her body and she died. At first I was at a loss, but soon looking at my two sons I knew what I needed to do. Secretly I began experimenting on them and made them official subjects here at LTB. Things went smoothly. Everything seemed to be going perfect. The boys were dealing well with the experiments and showing promising results. Then it happened Jacob's body rejected the new serum that I had created to enhance his abilities. The rejection was so violent. The boy died after suffering for two hours. Aiden wouldn’t ever admit it, but the loss of his twin brother changed him. It changed me as well. I became more determined. I wasn't going to make the same mistake, especially with only one subject left.

Aiden has proven to be a gem. He's adapted well to my experiments and is near perfection. I can't wait to see my life's work finally reached its peak. When that day comes it will be a glorious one indeed.

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 03-18-2014 at 04:32 AM..