View Single Post
xuvrette
(づ。❤‿ ❤。)づ

Old 02-10-2008, 11:23 PM

Hello, Happy Valentines Day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feedback
Well, it is nearing to the end of the Vday event~ How is everyone feeling? Got your Event items? Got the commons in Special Event Store? So now it is the feedback time~

How do you enjoy the event? Like teh Event items? Which one is your favourite? Which one you least like? How about teh commons? Got killed off by the wings?

AND~ feedback for Meavey's bottle and Lenna's freebie~ XD so, liking the bottle? Want Meavey to create more pixels cuties? Lenna's art is cutesy or sexy? Need Model Machine to be activated in the next event??~~~~

I actually prepared a whole kind of essay about all the questions/answers/feeling above~ could earn you many gold! So people, lets dash for the last piece of post gold of the event! <333
PS : lol, mention how much gold did that bring you also~ <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Model Machine~
I am previewing all event commons~ XD I am so excited~ go and look at my prettiness~~~ <3
Model Machine Post

Xuvrette : View on your own risk...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Late message
The people that order after Vday, I will get the bottles done soonish after Model Machine finish posing herself... my god! How fussy she is! :<
The list now is~
Dragoness - done
Xaevan - done
Xaevan - done
Apricotbaby - doing
Chai - doing
Bani - done

If your name is not on, please tell me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by URGENT!
Everyone please read!!!
I started to do the potions today and I notice something to clarify before I do the rest! Please update the form if you want to change! quick!
It is about the Love meter.

Heart is make up of : one outline, white outline then the heart. You can only have one colour.
Bar is make up of : black line, white blank bar and the fill up is the colour you specify.
Frame, is the yellow colourish. the 2 colour I meant is the yellow inside, and the outline.

Please update fast, so I can start doing. Sorry for all the confusion. T__T
Me and Lenna is having this Freebie thread to celebrate. AND!

People who already bought new commons, please pose for ME! T__T
I have a checklist down there, please look. Other people scroll down for freebie and preview of event commons.

Lenna is Drawing Freebie! Look down for more details!

Bottle Pick UP!