View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-11-2014, 08:13 PM

Once the door to the tavern was unlocked, the ogre disappeared into the kitchen where his brothers were cooking. Not too many minutes later he emerged with an old coffee pot full of strong coffee and a few coffee cups. Brumac saw that only two of the others had come down so far. And neither of them were Frewen or Peri. He grumbled.

"You keepin' my kelpie from work?" he boomed down at Kioku on the other side of the bar. At the same time, he placed a mug in front of the other, and filled it with coffee. It was clear that he wasn't angry; no intentions of roughing Kioku up over it. It wasn't busy in the tavern right now so Peri and Frewen weren't completely necessary. He was mostly just poking at the other.

He raised his already loud voice a little in Yukiteru's direction. "Want some coffee, Yukiteru?" he asked, the bar vibrating as his voice boomed through the tavern. He poured a mug for himself and set the pot down. "Breakfast'll be done in a minute," he said in a grumble. He wasn't angry about anything, though his voice and tone usually made him seem so.

~~~*~~~*~~~

Peri grinned, nodded and produced the outfit. She yawned as she began talking, "If I have to wear this, then you have to wear this," she said, coming out of the yawn. She tossed the things onto the bed and as they un-balled, there lay a pair of tight low-rise denim short shorts, a tight red jacket that wouldn't cover Priscilla's navel, and a pair of thigh high red boots to match the jacket.

Peri gave another grin, somewhat sarcastic. "Don't look so upset," she said dismissively. "You're going to look hot." She turned to leave, grumbling under her breath. "And I'm going to actually be hot, in this tent," she'd said before disappearing out the door. She didn't want to stick around for protests.

The periwinkle-eyed girl descended the rest of the steps sluggishly. She combed through her hair with her fingers and yawned. She was not a morning person. Peri plopped onto the bar stool beside Kioku and dropped her forehead to the bar with a thud. She grumbled something nearly inaudible about morning people and tent dresses, and Brumac poured her a cup of coffee.