Thread: S7Nera
View Single Post
Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Property

Penpal

Old 06-20-2014, 06:10 PM

Miles snapped his head up to a snarky remark. A woman dressed in caveman garb walked up to him. "I wasn't climbing up the tree, I was merely hiding behind it. Climbing is too much work. Also, why are you walking like that? Are you trying to seduce a dinosaur? If it's me, you've got another thing coming." He chuckled.

Words of sinners and redemption flew through his ears. So they were the seven deadly sins. Miles knew he was the sloth. No doubt about it. The woman in caveman garb walking around like her hip was broken was most likely lust. He noticed a woman cutting a leaf to pieces and wondered what sin she could be. The blonde man with the cracked sense of humour? No clue. He decided to ask everyone. "I know you all are thinking it. What sins are we? I'm Sloth, I'm sure."

His attention turned to the woman cutting the leaf. "What the heck are you doing? And why do you keep looking..." He turned his head to the direction and noticed the mountains. "Hey, hey! You better not ditch us. If I have to do work, you're coming with us." He started laughing. "It would really suck if we were looking for a triple A (AAA) battery. I mean, how screwed would we be?"

Miles suddenly got a pang of fear in his gut. Where the fuck would a battery be hiding in this place? Not fair, heavenly voice!

Last edited by Pistachio_Moustache; 10-15-2014 at 07:55 AM..