Thread: S7Nera
View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 08-26-2014, 06:38 PM

Everything was fine and dandy. Eric wasn't really too concerned with anything for he was in-love with his golden garments and the jewels that seemed to surround every inch of him. Knowing Ms. Lucier all too well (he had to have all her latest goods). Eyeballing some of her jewelry that donned his neck and wrists, he finally smirked when things settled again.

"Oy-oy," he waved the crew off before dragging a hand through his luscious locks. "I think Lady Hamilton is right. No need to get at each other's throats. Not yet. You've nothing to your names to even back your claims nor give you any worth. Until you can prove you've got some all-mighty title or position, just think of us all as peons looking to get up there in the ranks." He scoffed. "I kid. Though I do intend to make sure I'm worth more than all of you."

Winking casually at Ms. Lucier, he smiled a rather cheeky smile before rolling his eyes around the area.

Some of the others were muttering to themselves and Eric took that as his cue to introduce himself.

"Ah yes, where are my manners." Sweeping into an elegant bow, he strut up to each of the ladies and graced their hands with his soft lips. Pulling away from the last, he flicked his hair again before smiling a devil's smile. "I'm Eadric Cassius. Eric works just fine. And yes, I'm one of those horrible, terrible, money-hungry, snobby, movie-critic-hating, Americans. I love cheeseburgers almost as much as I love gold."

Again, his hand swept through his hair. As he did such, something in the distance caught his eye. In mere seconds, he honed in on that glint and marched, no sprinted, from the group. Because it was so spontaneous, no one even had a chance to interject or stop him. One minute he was there looking like a sexy beach boy and the next he was one with the wind.

Taking Eric's leave as a cue to cock a brow and shake his head, Harv sighed. "So much for sticking together. Anyway, I think," it finally clicked. Her face, it finally clicked!

"Holy shit," he turned to Ms Lucier, "I used to buy your stuff for my personal secretary. Whenever I did something she deemed 'bad,' I would pamper her with your newest brand. Heh, I guess I owe you a thank you for saving my ass on multiple occasions."

Back on task, he smirked before shaking his head at his luck. Boy did he feel like an ass in front of her. To call her Coach was an insult to her jewels and reputation. He would have to make it up to her later.

"So, heading for the hills? Good idea, if someone has a pair of binoculars stowed away in their pack." His brows furrowed. Wait, since when did he have a pack. Dropping to the ground, he started to peel out the items that were shoved into the bag. "Bingo!" he flashed the seeing-tools before all. "Let's head for the hills before Rexy comes back to eat me."

Completely forgetting about Eric, he stepped away from the group and toward the mountains. "Well?"

Meanwhile, Greed was still making his bee-line for whatever glistened in the distance. In no time, he was upon the shiny, shiny, shiny!

Eyes wide with delight, he completely ignored the womanly form (Kali) that housed the item he was now fingering. If anything, Eric probably looked like a curious cat the way his eyes tilted inward toward the item. They were alive with wonder and his smile continued to grow.

Nothing, nothing could ruin this moment! Well, at least that's what he thought.