View Single Post
Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)。
Penpal

Old 12-11-2007, 01:23 AM

Hello and welcome, to Menewsha's very first Festival of Winter Nights! I hope you're all eating lovely Mince Pies and keeping wrapped up warm during this frosty season. Now, do you want the chance to win some lovely festive commons? ... Of course you do! We want Menewshan's that are looking for a challenge and what better way than to dress up your avatar in festive colours! Yes, you heard right. So grab all the tinsel and baubles from the cupboards and throw them on! Just follow our lovely, simple rules and there will be no problems.

And now to hear from the hostesses!

Springy and Nessy.

Hi, it's Springy here! ^^ I've been a member of Menewsha since April, however I only became very active in July. My greatest achievement on here so far has been becoming a moderator and I love every minute of it. I'm most likely to be found in the Quest threads and the Exchange, but you might see me around everywhere! I hope you all have an amazing christmas and wonderful new year ... and get lots of presents too! <3

Hello, Menewshans! I'm nescia and I'm a trial moderator for the site. I wander around many forums, but you'll usually find me chatting in the Menewshan Exchange or Art Freebies forums. My Mene birthday is July 17th. I've been active for the Summer Carnival and Halloween event. Both of those events were wonderful and I hope to make many new friends during the Winter Festival of Lights as well. So put your accessorizing skills to the test, chat it up in this thread, and enjoy the week! Happy Holidays!

And there we go! So sit down, sing some carols, throw some snowballs, and let the avatar contest begin!
Good Luck!