View Single Post
bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-20-2011, 03:20 AM

Sophia had to force her expression to soften as Aito grinned at her. He was good looking and he knew that, what an overconfident pompous jerk! One of these days, one day soon she was going to lash out unexpectedly and put a lovely little bruise on his face. Heck considering how girly he looked the weakling would probably go down with that single hit. Then again, considering that Aito knew what he was the boy was probably more than aware of his own strength. Heck even though he was a half demon he could still pack one heck of a punch, but then again Sophia wasn’t completely opposed to thought of a rough fight. She’d been feeling more than a little bored lately which was why she’d come up with this whole elaborate scheme to win Aito over. So she wouldn’t have to spend her days and nights hiding in the shadows and slowly wasting away from boredom.

Oh, the demon was speaking. He probably wasn’t saying anything of great importance but considering she couldn’t read minds it would probably benefit her to pay attention and pretend like she cared. That was what the good, sweet, innocent Sophia would do after all. And ever since she’d entered the door that was who she was, she was the good Sophia so she had to act it, even if she didn’t believe it she owed it to her adoring audience (the mental one anyway) to put her all into this preposterous role. She pretended to smile and adoringly hang on to his every word. It wasn’t until Aito admitted that he wasn’t going to be able to hold up to their plans that she let the happy sweet smile fade completely off her face. Typical that was the typical male response. Well I didn’t forget, I just chose to work versus spending time with my amazing, adorably sweet girlfriend. Really babe, I would never forget our plans, I swear! Honestly if she had a dollar for each time she’d heard that over the years she’d be a millionaire! Peering up at Aito, Sophia allowed her expression to flawlessly melt into a soft pout her lower lip trembling softly as she looked at him. ”But Aito-“ she started only to rudely be cut off by his claims to be right back. And just like that he was off eagerly attending to someone else’s needs. Aww..how selfless! Not! He wasn’t selfless, he was like every other male she’d met, rude, mean, self centered, cocky…just down right terrible! And she was dating him, but no one would feel any sympathy for her now would they? That was fine; she didn’t want or need anyone’s sympathy. She just needed this clueless half demons blood. And once she’d gotten that she’d be gone from this stupid town and its stupid people. Personally, she couldn’t wait until that wonderful, magical day arrived.

In the ten minutes that Aito had been gone Sophia had allowed herself to look back down at her book and temporarily be absorbed by the story printed one the pages. She’d only just managed to get back into her book when Aito popped back up again with claims of wanting to knock someone out. This time she wasn’t surprised by his presence, she’d been watching him from her peripheral vision so she was prepared. ’ Hmph! That makes two of us in that case buddy. Only in your case I’d love to do more than slap you around a little.’ she thought darkly as she nodded understandingly placing a look of pure contentment on her face as if she found some joy in just listening to him speak. When he mentioned just who he’d like to punch and why it took a good it of her self control to keep from speaking up about how much she’d like to punch him and how rude he was. He was a fine one ot be talking trash about someone else’s manners! He’d just switched up their plans because he’d neglected to remember their date. How could any boyfriend possibly be ruder? Oh she really couldn’t wait until she could toss this façade and show him just how much she truly despised him and his little friends. Until then though she was going to stick to her role like a good little actress. ”Yes I’ve thought it over. And I agree. I just remembered I’ve got a French test to study for. So it’s alright.” she explained with a soft forgiven smile. Wrong. All was not forgiven. Or forgotten. ”What is the movie about? I’ve heard about it but I don’t really understand what it’s about. Is it a horror movie? Or is it just a thriller?” she asked with a slight tilt of her head. She could really care less but she had to make it look like she enjoyed talking with him and being in his company and all the other wonderful things that came with young love. So she was doing just that.