View Single Post
`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 03-20-2009, 05:04 AM

I'm not feeling creative today, so the truth will have to suffice as an excuse. xD

Even if we had had the gas or a good enough car to attend, seeing as I live in Missouri, my family has been having it hard lately. And I mean HARD.
As anyone who talks to me on a daily basis knows, I'm so frustrated and worried about things that I can't think straight. In fact, I haven't even been keeping track of the days very well.
My mom's been really depressed, so she wouldn't have felt like taking me.
Then the bills started coming in, shut offs of course. Our car for one thing, the only way I had to get to the con. was being threatened to be repossessed. They shut it off electronically and we couldn't even drive it. Its ok now though, my grandparents paid all our bills. Again. ._. But obviously its too late for the convention now. @_@
And then my dad got...sick. I can't really describe it since there's total strangers reading this, but I'll leave it at the fact that he needs us to watch him 24-7. .__.

Top it all off with the fact that since I've been having such horrific migraines from worrying and things, I was given pain pills so I've spent most of some of the past week either sleeping, or kinda in a sleepy state. So even if there was some way I could have gone, I wouldn't have been able to. DX

This is just depressing. xP But its unfortunately the truth. If you choose to give me a shirt CK, I'd like a girl's shirt.