View Single Post
Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 11-03-2011, 03:59 PM

Then I suppose I'm an endangered species!

Iro, I can't wait to be in classes that actually give me work. All these intro classes are so dull that I could literally sleep through all of my classes and walk out of them with high grades at the end of the semester. With the exception of my math class which I didn't do as good in as I could have but that's behind me now so oh well! Good news is I never need to take a math class again in my life! : D

Sizz, mostly intro classes and that kind of stuff since it's my freshman year. My school makes us take some of the stupidest classes, I swear. Like we're required to take this class called "Intro to Liberal Arts" which is basically where an upper-division student teaches you how to use a planner and about proper study habits and stuff like that. It's so useless. When I was in that class on Tuesday, he was late getting there, and kept us for all of five minutes to tell us that we'd be doing a scavenger hunt due by the next class. And the scavenger hunt is to take pictures of ourselves at different places around campus to show that we know where everything is. The class just feels like an insult to my intelligence.

I can't wait for sophomore year to start so I can declare my double/triple major and actually have a challenge.

Sorry to hear that about the drama. Never fun. And what's the event about?