View Single Post
fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Penpal

Old 11-24-2012, 04:45 PM

I think finding research is sometimes harder than actually doing the project. I had to write an argumentative essay for my English class and the research was more difficult and time consuming than writing the paper XD. That'll be good. You could take some notes on what he says and then maybe it'll make finding material to use easier. I'm a note "nazi" so to speak. I write down everything. You should see my notebook I do it so if I forget something I can look back at it and then I won't have a headache from trying to remember it all.

That sounds fun though! What play is it? Is it a highschool or gradeschool production or a more professional event?

Mainly homework DX I'm getting caught up in math since my semester ends December 15th. I'm glad I'll get a break soon, but I'm going to miss my professors. Especially my Math and English professors. I'm going to ask my math professor if he'll tutor me if I need help with future math classes and then see if my English professor teaches any other English classes.

Other than that I think my mom and I are going to see if we can find some yard sales and then window shop in a HomeGoods store