View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 02-24-2016, 05:06 AM

Andrew would kick in the door to the room, where the bidders were. Their security was all outside, inside were just a bunch of nobles and slave-traders. Andrew simply walked up to one with a butter knife, and began gutting him, staring at him in the eye. "Look me in the eye as you die.....This isn't a game, demon. We win, you die."He said, kicking him off. The room soon became a scramble, but simply with that butter knife, Andrew managed to fell at least 4 others. He then ran over to Ellowynn, cutting her free. "Ellie?! oh god, please be okay.....please be okay....."He said, handing her to Andryr, when he saw something: The Demon that captured her. In a almost blind rage, he grabbed a chair by one of the demons, and threw it at the head-demon's back.

Andrew would then start walking up to it, before running the broken shards of it's leg into both of his knees. Knowing he couldn't run away, he'd grab the stone from him, and toss it to Andryr. "Cure her......"He said, before looking at the demon, and closing his eyes.

"Go on.....and wait outside.......I'll only need a minute...."

Ellowynn would watch as Andrew grabbed the Rusty mace off his belt, before twirling it a couple of times, glaring down at the demon, before looking towards the both of them. His eyes were dark......and he was in a very dark place. "Go......you don't need to see this...."