View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-18-2016, 04:30 AM

Andraus: (so sorry for the dreadful wait x.x life is crazy again T-T)

Andryr slowly set the elf down on the ground and let her use one of his legs to prop herself up as he waited for Andrew to return, simply averting his eyes to the ground as he heard the death screams of the demon. He actually enjoyed the sound..it was music to his ears really- but the elf... The elf did not know this side of her friend and was slightly worried about her. Only slightly though. The light had left her eyes...

Elowynn stared at the fortress with blank grey eyes. "They traded off my people... Captured them and sold them off like dolls..." She said in a raspy voice. The elf was mourning, but she could not cry. Only stare at the fortress that emitted the demons death screams. She slowly lifted her head when she heard the footsteps of her friend, telling her that he had finished brutally torturing the demon that had kidnapped her.

Andryr took the bottle that Andrew had given him and slowly knelt beside the elf, using one arm to keep her upright and applied the antidote however needed. He again picked up the elf as she fell asleep- allowing the antidote to work, and he looked at Andrew. "In the bag on my horse's back- I always carry a flag of the royals with me." He answered casually.