View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 12-22-2012, 02:46 AM

The room stayed cold, dark and filled with hatred towards the subject in the room. A girl about 19 years old with long silver hair, a delicate face and a somewhat hourglass figure. However, due to her cold me all helmet and full body straight jacket, she looked like an experiment than a person. In fact, that is what she is. An experiment. Her name was Mina Mirabella, the queen of the novas. She had only known of this cold and horrible He'll, and it was not a god thing for a person her age. Mina remained silent in her cold room until she heard voice outside her heavily guarded haven. Before she could answer, she already knew who it was. "I have been better da. Come in." Mina said in the think Russian accent and English that seem to at least let her know one of her parents knew English. Mina slow let two vectors come out and slowly moved them to the door just in case h needed help carrying something.

Dewayne and Jared sat in the office as Dewayne looked through the papers with the results from the no as previous experiment. Jared looked at the paper as well as he stood close to his older brother. He tilted his head blinking Brother, what is that? Jared asked breaking the silent with his gentle voice,A report it is to tell me what is happening with the novas, those horrible creatures. Dewayne said grinning as he stood up and slowly started walking to the door. "I-I see. But brother they are still human in a way if we give th-..." ""Are you questioning me? Dewayne asked glaring evilly. Jared shook his head and looked at the floor and walked with his older brother. It was as if they spoken telepathically while walking to the gun room with the giant gun and the old bloody chains.