View Single Post
Suspense
What does this button doooooooooooo?

Old 04-13-2009, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
Oooh - yeah, that'd probably be it, Suspense. XD

"TCBY" stands for (or used to and now apparently doesn't) "The Country's Best Yogurt". It's a frozen yogurt treat shop. Like ice cream only a bajillion times better for you. And it tastes better too. (Compared to regular soft-serve ice cream, anyway. Some of the better brands of ice cream taste better, but it beats every ice cream soft serve I've ever tasted.)

A lot of TCBYs are closing. Dairy prices are going up and it's hard to compete with 99cent ice cream cones from fast food joints. Even if ours come in more (and tastier) flavors, are healthier, and so on.

::rattles on::
Teehee, I'm a bit slow :oops: xD

That's so awesome! I don't think we have any frozen yogurt shops here. I've heard about how much better it is in terms of health and taste, but I've never actually tried Dx I don't like ice cream that much. Especially the soft-serve type of ones you get from ice cream vans and whatnot.

Ah I see Dx Recession sucks. People are ditching the luxurious brands for store brands. I still can't believe Woolworths closed down! I guess they found it hard to compete with pound shops Dx

Woww! I just had the best barbecue ever! *Pats tumtum*~ <33

EDIT: @Phoenixx: I'm doing awesomely fine! *Points to above reply* I just had the BEST barbecue chicken EVER! xDD You?