View Single Post
`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 09-21-2017, 02:36 AM

I never watched the movie. My mom liked it though.
I love biographies if they aren't dry as dirt. I have been known to read textbooks for fun.

I think that's it. You know, like most people don't want to read "Henry Tudor killed Richard III and then he was like 'I need to marry Elizabeth of York cause like I swore I would before God and also I have a pretty flimsy claim to the throne compared to a couple of these Plantagenets, but if I marry her then we will unite the houses of Lancaster and York and then maybe people will shutteth the eff up.' And E of Y was like 'I'll marry this dude because he's going to be the king and I used to be the top princess but then my uncle Dick the 3rd more than likely had my brothers killed and then had me and my sisters legally declared bastards and disinherited and NOW I can be Queen of England so HAHA plus I mean he's not bad looking.' So they got married and they pretty much fell in love. And yeah her mother in law was a pain in the ass and H7 was a huge mommy's boy but what can you do amirite? And they had lots of kids but some of them died, and then Elizabeth of York died because childbirth was scary and then that baby died. And then H7 died of like tuberculosis after playing hide and seek with Death for a while. And My Lady the King's Mother outlived everybody but 3 grandchildren. The end. PS then Henry the VIII." That's the highly abridged version. >_>;;