View Single Post
Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 01-03-2014, 10:14 PM

"You're right, I could have. I could also tell them to call you that other name..." he deadpanned, getting a glare from Hikari. "And it is nice to meet you Blake-san, Yang-san," he added after a few moments before glancing towards the remaining chess pieces...wondering if they could just take the peice. However, he had a feeling that the one they chose would have repercussions later on as he noticed that there were two sets of pieces, minus the one in Yang's hand. Shrugging lightly, he decided to take the King piece that was standing in the middle of the amphitheatre before hearing Naruto introduce himself and responded in kind.

"This is Yang. Yang, Naruto," Blake responded, glad to see that he had made it through the forest as well. However, she also noticed that his partner was hurt. "What about your partner? Is she alright?" she asked in concern.

"And I told you to jump!" Ruby shouted as she fell to the ground. If it weren't for the timely action of Juanne meeting her in mid-air, then she could have possibly have been a pancake of the ground. Seeing stars, as she rested against the tree branch, the scythe-weilding girl wondered what had happened to cause said blonde-haired boy to be thrown into the air, not that she was complaining mind you.