View Single Post
CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-26-2012, 04:48 AM

About anything in specific or in general? :rofl:

I'm thinking that I may print out copies of the individual monsters from this image and hand-color them and make stickers out of them. (I don't think I'll be able to print up magnets for this convention. I'd have to find more printer ink + the magnet paper and the stickers sell better than the magnets anyway.)

Well, not all of the monsters. Just the ones I think might be attractive to people looking to buy Japanese monster stuff. xD So I'd want to go for the prettiest/cutest youkai. And that's probably like... five of them at most. Hmm.

But I'd also be adding a few designs that are recognizable characters, like Pedobear and so on, depending on which sketches turn out to most resemble the character. xD (Don't really have the time or patience to slave over designs that don't translate very well. D: I should have started working on this earlier, dangit.)

And then there are a few "comic style" pieces I'll try to finish off and make bookmarks and mini-prints for. @_@ uah. So much to think about and do.