View Single Post
Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-19-2011, 09:55 PM

Matt is being so creepy beside me on the bed. ;A; He's watching these ADORABLE zoo cams of giraffes (which keeps making me melt), and he's drawing the people that are watching them and making commentary about it. D:

*dittosquishes for Hadsie and Sushi* Dit! ~o~ .0.

Hadsie: If I ever find my Crys charts I'll share. XD I even had a different evolution scale for male Crys' vs female. xDD *so geeky*

We haven't drawn our legendary or anything yet, we were just talking about it. XD It started with talking about a blue charizard that attacked with water, then we started talking about a shape changing legendary that was always crazy colours and attacks. I suggested it turns into what it's fighting but is it's original colour/colour of what it last encountered, and Matt says it turns into the same, but opposite element, etc. We're playing with it, LOL.

Eeee. I wish we had pokemon events here. T___T! <33 I think Snivy is adorable. I want one so badly. XD

Sushi: Yessss. I keep typing 'size 10' font. LULZ.

If I get it in the next year I'll be happy~! But customs better not hold it long or I'll drive down and beat them up. *nod*

Matt and I STILL pokerap. >__>;; And we actually torrented the Pokemon Christmas Bash this year and got my whole family addicted to it for the holidays. XDD I think they liked "I'm Giving Santa A Pikachu For Christmas" the most.

Piscesmon sounds right. >__>; I would just cry at my enemies and have artistic mood swings. LOL