View Single Post
Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-20-2011, 12:06 AM

Sushi: XDD I think the internet is the reason I never get ANYTHING done. >O>;;;

I've asked him to teach me. X3 I get so jealous watching him animate all day since all his work is remote and he does it from our room. He still works 9-5 but it doesn't FEEL like a real job, so I always end up bugging him to pay attention to me and making him work late to make up for it. xD;; *horrible wife*

Will do~.

Exactly. XDD like, *I* know how they look and act, but I'm so all over the place that trying to convey them is impossible for me. XDD

Yep! The 7th of February was our six month anni. <3 Scary and exciting. We couldn't afford much but he took me to dinner the same place he proposed. X3 We STILL never got most of our wedding photos back to show off though, so it kinda hurts. Ah well.

Yeah. My mom had a massive heart attack on Jan 10th, 2010 and almost died. ^^; She's recovering slowly, but it's done some massive damage, physically, and to our family unit and finances. My family's kinda a warzone, and our step-grandfather just died yesterday... So. ^^; I'm just looking for relaxing stuff while we save to move out and try to not go crazy~! XDDD *nervous laugh*

I want to see a limb-crossed Sushi. It would be adorkable.

I've never had a macaron. o3o They look so nommy though. D: I've had macaroons though? XD The little coconut and chocolate cookies?

YOU CAN DO IT! I got really OCD about fitting into my gown, LOL. Then I wanted to stay thin, and we got a wii fit that I played obsessively. But lately I just feel too blah.

*didn't even know there was an event >__>; just signed on to check messages*