View Single Post
Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to explain me~

Old 05-17-2012, 07:37 PM

Her comment caused him to smirk as it wasn't everyday someone barked out an order. Despite not being one to always do as requested, Sasuke did own the girl some respect as he did just try to "kill her" after all. It was with some hesitation that he spat out this name for he wasn't sure which name he wanted to be referred to as.

"Sasuke, but a lot of people refer to me as Ghost." Cocking his head to the side, he let a smile reassure you of his kinder nature. She seemed to be having a rough day so Sasuke decided to do his best to lighten her heavy heart. "And from the direction you're leaving, I would wagger my life's earnings that you've come from Crim territories." Hand falling to his hip, he smirked. "Why would you ever want to run with those low-life thugs?" He wasn't trying to be mean; he was simply trying to let the girl know that her leaving was a wise move.

Letting his hands flop back to his side, he walked alongside Alex. "So you're heading to the New Pretty Mansion?" Squinted eyes peered down the road to spy the shadowy figure of the place -- it was a good twenty minute walk there. Rolling his shoulders, Sasuke peeked down at the shorter woman with his left eye. Just as his mouth opened, his stomach growled. "Erm, mind if we get us some grub? My treat."

He didn't have a lot on him, but he knew a nice little place that would do just fine. It would also be on the way so it was perfect!

Moving in front of her, Sasuke turned around so he faced her. He wanted to look at her full-on, not to the side. So Sasuke decided walking backwards would be correct the situation. Hands lacing behind his head, the white-haired male turned to look at the sky.

"You just had to pick the coldest night to wear a dress, didn't you?"

Before she could even squeak out an answer, his trench-coat was swallowing her body. It was far too large for her but at least it was warm!

With the coat off, Sasuke was left with nothing too warm on. Military grade boots covered his ankles and from there up to his hips was a nice pair of black jeans that were ripped here and there, revealing the skin of his legs. Around his waist was a single belt with a rather large belt buckle that spelled out the word GHOST in silver letters. His choice of shirt was one of those turtleneck sleeveless muscle shirts in a deep charcoal color. Both his hands were donned with fingerless elbow-high leather gloves that mimicked the color of his shirt. Looped around his neck, much like Noel, was an identification tag. There was also a ridiculously long black scarf with silver tips that practically dragged along the ground on one side; the other tail of the scarf only reached his shoulder blade. Had he actually taken the time to even them out, they would have reached his butt.

Even Sasuke's face was nice looking. It was simple, like his outfit, but nice. A pair of glasses protected his eyes and also served as a screen that he could gather information with. Being a hacker of sorts, Sasuke was always up to date on the latest and greatest electronic toys - his glasses being his favorite.

A laugh broke the silence. "Just because I'm a Swarm doesn't mean I'll letta pretty little lass like yourself freeze. Besides, I have a reputation to uphold and I'm not about to taint it."