View Single Post
Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via MSN to Sweetsunnyrain

Old 05-18-2012, 12:36 AM

She had no reaction to the cloak removing; Lala was used to this. After all, it was only natural that she'd get used to it after a while.It's not like Noel to reveal himself so quickly, thought Lala, twirling her dark chocolate hair around her fingers. She watched the girl go, and didn't stop her, after all, what could she do?

Lala listened intently to Noel's words. Although she generally disliked hearing rants from Pretties, as they were usually about stupid things, like chipping a nail, or stealing 'boyfriends', Noel's musings made sense, and had deep meaning. " The girl..." she started, " Is strange. She doesn't seem to fit in with any clique, not even ours. She's trying way too hard to join the Crims, but is forcing herself to have an attitude because of it. I think...that we should take her in, but give her a test. A psychological one, something that'll totally mess with her mind. If she survives that, then....I believe that she can stay."

She thought some more, and continued, " She...she has potential. Protecting her won't help with her grow. At least, not in my opinion."

Lala leaned on the balcony, head tilting up at the dark sky, and sighed. Life wasn't very interesting anymore, not even as a Crim.