View Single Post
Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-19-2012, 11:51 AM

A Pretty ;;

The walk between where she met Sasuke and her dorm room felt more like a blur then anything. Like it didn't really happen and by the time she reached her dorm she felt like her experience with Noel didn't even happen and it was all a bad dream. After Sasuke had entered the room after her, she closed the door and threw Sasuke's coat over a chair that was neatly tucked into her computer desk.
Her dorm was plain to be perfectly honest. Not alot of furniture and the walls were all a soft cream and any furniture she did have was a plan black that matched the kitchen cupboards and benchtops. If you looked through the door next to the front door you coudl see into her room which was even more bare and simple then the rest of her room. Simple white walls, no posters or photos hung on the wall and the bed spread was a plain cream with a single lily on the bottom right corner, a gift from her Mother before she left her home and became an Ugly. She looked to her computer desk and frowned at the old laptop that sat, unused that day in the middle with a simple black lamp and a couple of books that sat underneath it. "Please ignore the room, they don't let you have much if you aren't part of a Clique."
At Noel's name the air around Alex grew cold and she hugged herself again and frowned even more, her temper showing in her face a little as she looked away and sat on the plain leather couch that sat in the middle of what she had tried to fashion into a living room, "Noel is a rude little prick. He seriously needs to be hit with a metal baseball bat to knock him of his pedestal. There is more but i don't want to bore you with details." She looked back to Sasuke and frowned, "How do you know him?" She raised an eyebrow and patted the spot next to her, inviting him to sit with her.

A Special ;;

Purple hair and striking multi-coloured eyes looked back at him from across the room. A bright blue crystal sat on the girl's forehead shining brightly and sparkling slightly under the lights. If one thing was for certain, Therese certainly knew how to make herself known and draw attention to herself. Her black leather boots were propped up upon the table and the black straps that wrapped around her ankles and further up her legs, ending in a belt that wrapped tightly around her waist almost blended in with the dull black jeans she wore. A tight white tank top hugged her thin frame but accentuated the fullness and growth of certain areas. She had been specific when she had said she wanted to be able to make men stare at her and the 'new additions' she had received the other week certainly showed that.
"I don't think you understand Jakob, this could get dangerous for you." Therese's eye sparkled slightly and Jakob could see that instead of trying to seem concerned for his well being she was eager for the excitement that would follow if he was indeed found out to be working with The Smoke. Therese was the only one that knew and he planed on keeping it that way. At least she knew when to keep a secret, even if the temptation to spill the beans grew to much. "I'll be fine. I know what I'm doing." Jakob smiled and walked towards the metal table from his position leaning in the furthest corner from her.
"You don't need to do anything but help me. You of all people would know what the Smoke believe in and that what they are trying to do is good for the world." At that Therese scoffed slightly and crossed her arms across her chest, propping her breasts up a bit to show the already huge cleavage, "The are primitive beings that rely on old technology to finish their jobs. There's nothing 'good' about what they do and your lucky they haven't dragged you down any further then what they already have."
Jakob smiled a little, he knew she didn't approve but they were best friends, or at the very least as close to being friend's as Therese would allow. "Just please keep this quiet. We have only told a handful of Cutters what we are planning and that's all that need to know. We shouldn't even have told them. They aren't us, they don't believe the same things as us."

A Pretty ;;

"Um Noel." A soft voice rang over the music of the party, soft enough that only those intended to hear it but loud enough that if you were really paying attention you would. "Lala said you had come out here, I need to ask you something." Aliesha took a seat on the stool next to him and smiled. It was obvious she had been drinking but she was still at that stage between still sober enough to walk and talk and even think fluently but a few more an she would be gone. Which usually began the nights her and Noel shared at his dorm room.
"There was a girl asking for help at the beginning of the night to Magenta and I heard Magenta was not very nice to her and the girl hit her." She raised an eyebrow and giggled slightly while gesturing for Gin to get her another drink with a wink and a grin, "Did you have anything to do with that? Or the girl's abrupt leaving a little while ago?" She knew Noel wasn't the type to intentionally start fights or even turn a pretty girl down if persuaded enough, he was a male after all, but something about the girl's face told Aliesha that Noel was the reason. It also didn't help that Aliesha had seen them bickering slightly outside with Lala standing awkwardly off to the side until the girl was out of sight.