View Single Post
EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-06-2015, 01:46 AM

"I know," Eltiask said in a deep, serious voice as he circled the man, "and that is definitely not a good thing. If they know I'm here, they'll send more. They're vicious and completely out of their minds." The hunter then stopped behind Protegée, staring at the man's face. He noticed facial movement and an alteration on his breathing pattern. "He's about to wake up. If you couldn't get information, let me try at least my way." The hunter then moved swiftly to the man's left side and crouched, staring into the man's eyes. He knew very well that, if he had been modified to shield his mind, there would be little for him to do. However, if he had been trained to do so, Eltiask always had his special way to get the information he needed. Whatever the cost.

The man stirred uncomfortably from his position as his eyes fluttered open, only to be met by Eltiask's severe gaze right to his left. As his hostage tried to crawl away from the man who had knocked him unconscious at a blinding speed, the hunter proptly placed his left kneel on top of the man's chest, pinning him to the ground. Eltiask felt the hatred coming from the man's being: utter despise came in waves from him. "Listen well, you bastard," the hunter spoke roughly and violently, yet his voice was a mere whisper, "either you tell me who sent you here or I'll get the answer from you, one limb at a time." He then proceeded to place his knife one the man's yugular, threatening to cut it open. However, from the man's mouth came no sound at all. The hunter growled angrily, and as he was about to give him an incentive to speak, he noticed something strange. The man's hatred, and thus his own mind, began to fade away. "Do you feel it?" Eltiask stood up and backed away from the man, observing his body. There was no physical explanation for what was going on, yet he felt his mind drifting away. It was different from the way someone's mind simply disappeared when he died. It was simply leaving that body. After a few seconds, it was gone. There was no fear or despise, just an empty, living body. "It's like a husk..."