View Single Post
Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-14-2015, 02:55 AM

Nathan took her schedule and looked it over, "looks like you have a few classes with me" he said with a chuckle, "And lucky for you most of your classes are all on the second floor." he added. "The school may look big, but once you figure out where your going things just seem smaller." he said as he started eating his chips as well. "the main hallway the office is on has the satires you will use the most, centered mainly" he said feeling like he was starting to ramble. "Follow me and Ill show your first three classes." He said walking down the hall again and up the stairs. He pointed out the classes she would need before hearing the period bell go off, "Ill show you the gym next, I have to change back anyway." He said realizing he still had his uniform on. They walked down another set of stairs and he stopped "Ill be back quick and ill answer any questions ok?" he said before dispersing on her.

The halls started to get crowed as the other students headed to their next class, some didn't care for a strange girl just standing there and they bumped into her a bit. The next thing you know Nathan came busting out of the locker room door with a kid in his hand, he pinned him aginst the wall "What the hell did you say!" he yelled not caring if people started to gather around.