View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 03-06-2015, 07:14 AM

Kurako blinked at Patrin when the unicorn tugged his hood down, a slight grimace passed across his features. They knew of his curse, had seen the markings of it already, but Kurako didn't want such a thing to remain visible. Even to those that had already seen it. He felt a bit exposed, he moved his hand, reaching to pull that hood back up. The movement stopped, he hesitated, as Patrin's horn touched against his throat.

The half-elf's body relaxed quite a bit at that touch, a look of half relief and half hope flitted across his eyes for the briefest of moments as Patrin whispered to him. Had he found what he had been searching for? Finally? It wasn't the item he had been searching for, but an item made from a unicorn's horn could hardly live up to the power and potential of a living, breathing unicorn.

His attention was stolen from Patrin, as the women continued to speak. His body tensing again. One female introduced herself as Sirona, and then both women were sitting down. Kurako sheathed his dagger, but his hand lingered very close to it's hilt. Ready to draw it at a moment's notice. "I am called Kurako." Now he did pull his hood back on, as if he just remembered his hand still remained there, hovering, from Patrin's actions.

"And I have told you all you need to know about me." His tone was even, and it was the tone of one who wouldn't give in or relent in this matter. He had told them enough about his curse, there was nothing else he was willing to share with these strangers. Especially the woman that had attacked them earlier, she might somehow try to use it against him, use the information to manipulate him in some way.

Last edited by Kry; 03-06-2015 at 11:32 AM..