View Single Post
Mr. Mayor
NPC

Old 02-03-2008, 03:53 AM

Hello dear Menewshans.

I come to you with a matter of the heart and I'm hoping you can be of some assistance to me. As some of you will be aware, a romance has been blossoming between myself and the lovely Miss. Vicktoria Valentine.
We got off to a slightly rocky start at first, we first got together last year, but due to some unfortunate miscommunication and a few unpleasant rumors, Vicktoria thought that I was seeing someone else behind her back, and stopped speaking to me.

Matters came to a head during the New Year party when she got a little drunk and came looking for me bent on revenge :shock:
I have to say that was a scary time for me, she looks sweet as candy, but she comes from a long line of warriors and her temper is quick, I will admit to being sorely afraid that she'd beat me to a pulp before I could say a word!

But thankfully, bloodshed was averted. Thanks to the help of some wonderful users, we were brought together and reconciled our differences, and have been happily together ever since.

Now, Vicktoria is away right now, visiting with her family on Amorus, She's been gone for 4 days, and I'm missing her more than I could have thought was possible. It's like a physical ache in my heart :cry: Being parted from her like this has truly made me realize just how much she means to me.

I've known some wonderful ladies in my lifetime, I thought I'd been in love before, but I've never felt like this, ever.
She's on my mind constantly, I can't stop thinking about her sweet smile, or the silky texture of her hair, I get a hollow feeling in my belly when I talk to her on the phone.

Call me crazy, but I think she's the one, and I want to ask her if she'd do me the honour of becoming my wife. After all, it is nearly Valentine's Day, wouldn't that be the perfect day for a chap to declare his love and get down on one knee?

I know we haven't been together very long, but my heart is telling me that this is the right thing to do, I love her so much.
But my head is worried and wanting me to be sensible.
I'm trying to ignore it but it's insistent. So I'm asking for your advice, good people.
Am I doing the right thing?