Old 02-11-2010, 06:37 AM

RULES & GUIDELINES

1. You may only enter TWO avatar's of your choice.
2. These avatar's must be saved to a image host of your choice. I.e Photobucket, Tinypic etc.
3. Please fill in the entry & post it in this thread. DO NOT PM it! And please use your main account when doing this, not your mule.
4. Once the voting begins your avatar cannot be changed.
5. You must keep to the current cosplay theme. Which is "Mythology". If i feel that your avatar does not meet the current theme, i will not accept your entry.
6. 1st place winners will be judged by myself, 2nd & 3rd will be judged on members votes, there may also be some constellation prizes depending on how many people enter.
7. You may use as many items as you wish, there is no limit.
8. Voting will begin Feb 18th sometime after 12pm NZDST - Which for most of you is Feb 17th. NZ Timezone Currently GMT + 13. I will give you a heads up when this is going to happen anyway, So make sure that your entry is in before then. No late entry's will be accepted.
9. The slots are unlimited. We will take as many entry's as we can get.
10. Please try to use your own items. I'd prefer you not to use MAC for this contest. However there is no way for me to check. But that is the way i'd prefer it.
11. If you have any questions please ask them in the thread, do not PM me!
12. I reserve the right to edit/change these rules as i see fit. Or most likely because i've forgotten something ;) :).

ENTRY FORM
Code:
Username:
Image:
Image/Reference:
Important details:
VOTING FORM
1. The voting forms are to be sent to Roachi via PM.
2. You are permitted to make 2 choices.
3. These choices must be from your MAIN account only. DO NOT use MULES! If i suspect you are using a mule i will disqualify you.
4. You have until the event ends too vote.
5. You may not vote for yourself! However you can get friends to vote for you.
6. Votes will be announced, in the discussion forum (wherever they announce other event contest things) within 48 hours.

Code:

First/2nd vote: 
Who your voting for:
Entry 1 or 2:
Reason's Why:

Last edited by Roachi; 02-18-2010 at 12:19 AM..