View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-02-2018, 02:06 AM

Mica hummed under her breath, taking in all that Daniel said. She felt very out of her element, but she wouldn't show it. She wanted to go at this case running, learning as she went. She supposed, even if this older cop seemed strange, it might be good to learn from him. "Oh, undercover. Then we'll both be under." She whistled. "Never done that before. Guess there's a first time for everything." Looking back over at the chief, she smiled briefly before pushing back her chair.

"Hey Daniel....I can call you that right? Or is Detective Schultz more your color? We're supposed to be friendly and all, but I know some older cops are fussy about that." She couldn't resist the need to roll her eyes. One hip stuck out, her thumb hooked in a pocket, she looked more like some punk brought in for a booking rather than a cop. Just the perfect order of her hair matched the ideal. "Anyway, want to get some coffee and talk about it more? Chief is probably sick of listening to this depressing case. But I know a churro stand that could make it all better!"

Grinning bright, she stalked toward the door and held it open, clearly expecting the older man to follow her. She had a way of moving like that, expecting everyone to fall into step behind.