Thread: RavenWood
View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 10-13-2012, 11:54 PM

"So many questions" Rune says, shaking his head. He tilts his head a bit, looking back at the male as they walked. "What I do is really none of your concern, my plans are my own" he says, walking along the hallway. He was heading back towards the student dorms, he wondered where everyone else was right now.

"I have had plenty of time to save up and...take care of myself" Eclipse says. He enjoyed the finer things in life, this car was one of the examples. He liked speed, and was a highly classy man. All of his things and belongongs were on the higher side. He could have easily used his parents money if he wanted to, but since he inherited the buisiness, it kind of came naturally to him. He doubted the man would be interested in hearing about that side of his life however, so he decided to keep quiet. He started the engine, it was smooth and not loud like other cars, and he enjoyed that about his car. He pulls away from the curb.

Aries lifted one of his hands from his knees. Outstreatching his pointer finger, he placed it in the middle of the forhead of the skull. "It is the name they gave me in the hospital.." he whispered. He stared into the black hollow eyes of the skull. Slowly, what looked like liquid began to slide down the skull from where Aries' finger was. Over time the very bone of the skull began to break down and liquify, sliding down the rest of the skull like a candle burning and the wax melting away from it. Soon all that was left of where the skull had sat, was a puddle of pure white liquid on the pavement. Aries stared at the puddle, his finger still outstreatched.