View Single Post
Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 07-17-2013, 09:57 PM

\\::Velvet's Contest:://

Beach Category
Winner: Whisper Invictus! Congrats! You get a Tiki Beach Party EI!

I selected this avatar because it was pretty creative with the whole beach thing. Not only is she dressed beach appropriately, but she also brought a picnic along with her. But watch out for those pesky ants! I also like the touch of "sunscreen" she left on her face. Nice job and nice colors too.

Runner Up
: Star2000Shadow! You get 100g!

I find this avatar to be pretty cute. She has messy hair, a cute bathing suite and looks like she just finished swimming. And look, a cute pet crab!

Shipwrecked Category

Winner: Something messed up with this category! If you still have your entry saved, please resend it to me! Thank you. Or, you can go here and identify which one it your entry: RAK Event thread

Whisper Invictus: | star2000shadow: | @EirianHikari: | llonka: | shinigamikarasu: | Shadami: | Damia Flagg: | dragoness129: | blueblackrose: | spicedroses: | lunanuova:

Pirate Category

Winner: Antagonist! Congrats! You win a Beachcomber's Bounty EI!

This avatar really caught my attention because it is really well done. I find it looks just perfect. A dead pirate protecting his treasure from any who may try and take it away! It's unique and nicely done! Congrats!

Runner Up: X---AznCo0ki3! You win 100g!

This one caught my attention because I found the colors to be completely different. They stood out just like the avatar itself. She is a gorgeous pirate, yet remains fierce and strong looking. Nicely done!

Native Category

Due to some unknown reasons, pictures had disappeared from this category too. .___. They just had all of a sudden went poof for no reason. The two entries below are the ones I picked for Winner and Runner Up.

Runner UP: Damia Flagg - Congrats and sorry about the confusion. Getting it straightened out and your gold will be sent to you shortly.

Trades will be sent out shortly!

Last edited by Velvet; 07-18-2013 at 12:12 PM..