View Single Post
puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 07-03-2014, 09:09 AM

He ackowledged her hesitation about revealing her full name silently, filing it away in case it would come up later, maybe she had something to hide, not that Max didn't have a few monsters under his bed. He noticed her concern for his well being and also filed that fact away. To answer her question, he just showed her. The spiked looked to be made of bone and stuck up about and inch and a half away from his natural elbow. "Nah, I'm fine. This superpower thing's really gonna ruin my tux when I get home though." Not that he actually owned a tux.

"As far as planning to escape, I think that we're gonna need more time. First to understand what theses 'powers' are" He made air quotes as he said "powers""And also to check for weaknesses in the defenses. But we're probably being montitored eaven as we speak so i would keep the escape talk to a minimum. he whispered "Unfortunately I didn't see any such holes. It'll take some time. That being said, I think we should work together. We'll need to join up with some others though, even if you may think them incompetent."

He smiled and put out his hand, sealing the deal as it were. It was then he noticed the protrusions on his left knuckles. Damn there too. How many places are my bones gonna come out?