View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 10-17-2015, 10:56 PM

Joanna didn't notice how quickly Mr. Barrons turned away from her. Though, she had to admit, she was a little curious about the bell he'd just rung.

"I would greatly appreciate it if you'd tell me more about Leanna. I'm very interested in anything that makes up who she is...." An air of awkwardness finally dawned on Joanna and she glanced around the room, feeling confused as to why the Earl was so quiet. She wondered if it was something she did or said that made the room so quiet. "I'm sor-"

When Mrs. Browne arrived, Joanna acknowledged her with a bow of her head, then proceeded to continue speaking to the Earl, "... I'm sorry, I hope I haven't offended you. I was just very eager to learn more about Leanna..." And it was true, Joanna was truly eager to learn more about the child she's be teaching. There was so many things she had in mind to do, she was really excited for the new work and seeing a new face. Without much though, Joanna tugged at the two sides of her robe and pulled them across her body, it was rather chilly in the library.

Last edited by Kory; 10-18-2015 at 04:28 AM..