View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 10-22-2015, 10:15 PM

Setting down the teacup, Joanna turned in her chair to accept and have a look at the picture that Lord Rathingar had given to her. She studied it quietly, smiling when she saw how happy Leanna looked... and how disinterested her father seemed. Leanna's mother was pretty as well... All in all, she could say the family was beautiful. That, and it was an adorable picture to say the least. Joanna handed it back to the Earl, still smiling.

"She looks a lot like you, My Lord." Joanna giggled softly and reached for her tea cup, taking another slow, slip. She looked to Mrs. Browne and smiled, her excitement growing again.

"Yes, I'd love to know more about Leanna!" She grinned and reached for a hidden pocket in the inside of her robe, pulling out a small notepad and piece of lead to write with. "I want to know everything about Leanna. What are some of her likes? What things scare her at night? What is her favorite song? Favorite food?" She stopped herself before delving deeper into the abyss of curious questions. "I'm sorry... Perhaps, you should tell me what you feel comfortable sharing about Leanna."