Thread: Heart Code
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-01-2021, 06:08 PM

Kaede turned to meet E.v.a's eyes but his lips were still set in a grim line. He made the decision to run away; nothing she said now would change that. "It's not your words. You can say whatever you would like since they are true and they are what you feel. I've never taught you to have censorship around me." He paused and opened his mouth as if to say more but in the end, he turned and exited the room. There was nothing he could say that would quell the unease in himself so even if E.v.a did choose to follow, he didn't plan to engage again.

Reaching his lab door, he closed himself in, though he didn't outright lock it. If there was an emergency with one of his many creations, or heaven forbid, E.v.a, it wouldn't do him any good. So, he dropped himself onto one of his many workbenches and finally let out of scream of frustration he'd been holding back. "Why did I have to be a human? Why?!" He slid forward, his forehead hitting the rough wood even as he continued to babble. "...She's the only one who makes me feel this way. Why...?"