View Single Post
Blossom:D
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-10-2011, 12:23 PM

"Okay" Gilbert smiled a toothey smile, minus his right top canine tooth. He'd finally lost it a few days ago.
He opened the screen door and knocked.
A few moments later his mom was at the door. She was wearing her bed robe and looked exhausted, like she hadn't been to sleep yet.
She looked down at Gilbert and tears filled her eyes as she scooped him up into her arms. "Oh my god, Gil! Thank God you're safe." She pulled him away from herself using his shoulders as leverage. "Don't you ever do that to me again, ya hear?" Her hazel eyes looked deep into his green ones. Instilling a lasting reminder in Gil's brain of this night.
"Yeah mom. I understand." He hugged her.
"Come in. We have to call your father, he's out looking for you right now." She began to lead her son inside. When she noticed Nick. "Who's your friend, sweety?"
Gilbert looked back at Nick who was just standing there awkwardly. "Oh. Mom, this is Nick. Nick, this is my mom. He brought me home. We were wondering if he could maybe stay here for a while."
Gil's mom looked at the young boy. "Thank you for bringing my son home safely. Come on in."