View Single Post
Namune
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-08-2020, 03:49 PM

I have never been part of a caucus before this year, but that's the plan for Tuesday! Then primaries, and November. I can't not vote when so much of the crap show of these last four years is in part due to over 50% of Americans being disillusioned with the voting process. We have to crush this bug now, especially knowing so many of trump's family and associates have been investing in voting machines, along with the gross twisting the current republican party has done to prevent minorities from expressing their right to vote.

A man in Texas spent over 7 hours in line until he was able to vote because, just like in 2018, 2016, and many, many years before, republican-controlled polling areas would do what they could to keep out people they either knew or believed would vote against them. (I'm not saying democrats have never done this, but those who have have never been so grossly obvious)

I'm hoping to get some friends registered this year. Even though one would have voted for trump in 2016, she didn't vote simply because getting her paperwork in order seemed like a chore. A lot of my friends are sadly like that.