View Single Post
whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-27-2011, 05:52 AM

Yukimura walked down the corridor of the palace with a few of the guards,laughing and joking quite loudly.They had been gone for a few days,defending a village under attack from raiders."So I came up behind two of them and tapped the one on the shoulder before landing a nice punch to the nose on him before turning my attention to the other one who stood there looking like he had seen a ghost."Yukimura said with a hearty laugh while the other joined in.They had been obviously victorious in the battle and had returned home to celebrate their victory in saving the villagers."Man,we all smell like the dogs."Yukimura said after a few minutes after walking with the guards now."I think I will go bath before the festivities tonight,you guys should do the same.My father wouldn't be to pleased if we showed up smelling worse than the hounds outside."He joked,patting a few of them on the back before going off on his own to find a servant to prepare him a bath.
Yukimura stopped by one of the servant girls cleaning out a chimney."Excuse me,you wouldn't happen to know where servant mother Ina is,would you?"He asked lightly,hoping he didn't startle the poor girl while she was distracted by her work."She's the one in charge of the bath house."Noticing the girl was new now,he rubbed the back of his head hoping she knew where Ina was.