View Single Post
whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-30-2011, 05:41 AM

Yukimura watched the girl as she came to attention to him,he smiled and nodded lightly as she spoke.He was surprised such a shy girl got a job in the palace,let alone working as a cleaning servant.He nodded with a light shrug now,a servant was a servant and he guessed that it was hard to find someone to work inside the palace now a days."Don't worry,this place may be huge,but it's easy to remember where everything is at once you get use to it.Trust me,I always got lost in this building when I was a kid."He said cheerfully as he patted her on the shoulder before looking over at the old servant."Oh,her...Sorry,but I'm not a fan of asking her for anything.She creeps me out."He said quietly as he leaned in closer."But,I'll be on my way now,I don't want to get you in trouble."He chuckled before bowing a bit to her."Keep up the good work,though."He pointed out before he headed off down the hallway now,making sure to stir clear of the head servant as he continued his search for servant mother Ina.He hoped he had left the girl with a good impression as he walked away,glancing back at he before he turned the corner,leaving the girl to finishing her duty.