View Single Post
Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-10-2018, 03:32 AM

"Mr. Dorcette loves us. I think we'd have to lot more than just cause a little mess for him to make him angry," Emery said, not the slightest bit concerned about it. His mom had said something about them probably reminding Mr. Dorcette of his own kids, what with how nice the older man was to them. Besides, he knew Samir would be back later in the day and apology for any antics that Emery caused. It's just how they were.

"But they're not my soulmate," Emery whined, "I don't care if they're more athletic or what. You're my perfect teammate. It'll be better and more fun with you!" Emery pulled them forward into the park where a group of similar age kids were waiting for them. There was also a couple of coolers of water balloons there, and a couple of concerned parents or bereaved older siblings hanging around, clearly having helped ensure the presence of the water balloons. Emery grinned at their classmates, "I found him!" he said, now we can actually begin. His body was practically vibrating with excitement, or maybe some of that was just that he still hadn't let go of Samir's hand.