View Single Post
Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ Cutie

Old 08-04-2013, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy Anarchy View Post
Glad to be of service, Rox.

Just the cover. The rest of it stays in place. The cover just comes off during the night. it's annoying. even really tightly fitted sheets do it as well.

Both. It does suck. It's a weird feeling, to wake up happy and have absolutely no clue as to why.
I guess. There's probably a taste to them, but I don't linger. They're a bit bigger than most painkillers, so I just try and get them down as fast as possible.

Remembering your dreams all day must be awesome. I can never remember them past a few hours, at best.
That sounds a lot better than anything I remember of my dreams.
Well that's really bloody weird hahaha. How can you even mana-.. nope I'm not even going to ask.

That's so sad that you wouldn't know why! D: At least you're happy though! Have you ever woken up crying from a dream?
Ah, I see. That's probably it. Bland anyway. Blergh, horse pills eh? Those are the worst to swallow.

Most of the time it's cool especially if it was really weird and you're trying to think why but sometimes they are too weird.
A few days ago I only watched the first two episodes of Neon Genesis Evangelion and I dreamt of being in high school with Shinji and I had to save him from a parallel universe in which he turned into different people and objects and I had to use my ~powers~ to problem solve and figure out which one was the real one and basically yeah. Like this probably doesn't sound weird to you and you're wondering why I'm wasting my time (tryna earn gold yo) but there were other details that I've forgotten since then but I KNOW IT WAS WEIRD. and I dwelled on it all day and it was annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted D Ber View Post
D: I feel really bad for disappearing. I keep falling asleep super early @_@
I do that so much. Oops, haha.
Your avi is really neat by the way!