View Single Post
Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message to chat

Old 08-06-2014, 12:02 AM

Jess jumped slightly when she heard him talk to her. It was the first time she had heard him speak and it was directed at her. It thrilled her to know that it could react to her talking and still wondered how this could be a failure. Yet when she looked at it's eyes she knew that was the reason. They wanted to create something that could blend into human life easily, yet his face and eyes stood out more then they had wanted. A failure. But could they label him as a failure just because of his eyes? Because to her, his eyes looked amazing and almost enchanting. Looking at his face, she pushed her glasses up her nose and smiled at him. "Uh.. I am here to watch over you for now and as to my plans…. I actually have no idea." She said as she tried to remember what she had planned to do. Yet she had been so excited to hear that she was in charge of him that she couldn't even remember if she had made any plans. Rubbing the back of her head, she smiled at him, "I kind of have no idea but it is nice to meet you. Would you like to come out and get something to eat?" She asked, trying to figure out exactly how to talk to him. The others had ordered him to do things but she couldn't do that, he was a human, or at least looked like one, and she would treat him as one for now. But then she wondered if she was allowed to take him out of the room, the others wouldn't dare move him. She was in charge of him though, so she could do with him with what she liked.